One afternoon last week, at the Art Stage Singapore fair, which closed on Sunday at the futuristic-looking Marina Bay Sands Exhibition and Convention Center, French collector Steve Rosenblum and his wife Chiara talked for an hour with Cambodian artist Svay … Read More
ARTnews on Instagram
- Less Is More: Ad Reinhardt's 12 Rules for Pure Art
- 'Mack Is the Metal-and-Glass Man, Uecker Is the Nails Man': Flashing Back to the Zero Group
- Matisse as 'The Apostle of the Ugly,' and 'Good American Paintings Are Like the Stock Market'
- 'His Stock Will Be Sent Sky-Rocketing’: Read ARTnews’ 1931 Review of MoMA’s First Major Matisse Show
- Retrospective: The Best Art of 1939, The Year MoMA Acquired Picasso’s Demoiselles