Two Murals believed to be the work of street artist Banksy will be removed and auctioned in September with an estimated combined value of one million dollars, according to the BBC.“I Remember When All This Was Trees” was painted on the wall … Read More
ARTnews on Instagram
- Two Banksy Murals Head to Auction with Combined Estimate of $1 M.
- Cecily Brown Identifies A 'Less Celebrated' Copycat
- Convicted Art Criminal Claims He Was Sold Fake de Kooning Paintings, Picasso Etchings
- High Museum of Art Appoints Randall Suffolk Nancy and Holcombe T. Green Jr. Director
- Chelsea Gallery Wallspace Will Close