As “China: Through the Looking Glass” comes to the end of its run, the Metropolitan Museum of Art will stay open until midnight, the New York Times reported.The museum will be open three hours later than usual on September 4 … Read More
ARTnews on Instagram
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'
- Here Are The Renderings For Frank Gehry's Proposed $300 M L.A. Project
- Nicole K. Allen White Named Director of Government and External Affairs at Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Morning Links: Takashi Murakami's Private Collection Edition
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September