Last week The Onion published a news item, “Museum Proudly Exhibits Picasso Shitty Enough To Be In Kansas City,” which offered what you might expect from such a piece of satire (e.g. “Art experts agreed with Simmons that the sketch would … Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Veritas! After Six Years, Harvard Art Museums' Renzo Piano Home Is Nearly Ready: A Peek Inside
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Katy Perry Saw a Magritte Show, and She Liked It
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle