TUESDAY, JULY 7Opening: “Torsos & Buckets” at Salon 94 Freemans“Torsos & Buckets” is exactly what it sounds like—an exhibition of torso-shaped ceramic objects by Amy Bessone and bucket-shaped stoneware objects by Matthias Merkel Hess. Both artists reuse the forms and … Read More
ARTnews on Instagram
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each