“A second plaintiff has come forward with a fraud claim against Germany’s most prominent art adviser, Helge Achenbach, according to the Handelsblatt. The state prosecutor, Anette Milk would only confirm on Thursday that a second claimant had been registered but … Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next