This November, The New Museum and MIT Press will kick off a new series of critical anthologies with Mass Effect: Art and the Internet in the Twenty-First Century, co-edited by The New Museum’s Lauren Cornell along with Ed Halter. The … Read More
ARTnews on Instagram
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- Chelsea's Anna Kustera Gallery Changes Name, Heads to Brooklyn
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Sells $203.6 M. of Contemporary Art in London, Led by a $32.8 M. Warhol Dollar Bill