What can you say about a Venice Biennale that features a public reading of Karl Marx’s Das Kapital? Nigerian-born Okwui Enwezor, who organized the exhibition, has referred to Marx’s work as “our holy book,” which gives some insight into the … Read More
ARTnews on Instagram
- Morning Links: 'Eventually they introduced me' Edition
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming: The Whitney Toasts Its New Home
- Christie’s London will Auction a WWII Fighter Plane in their 'Exceptional Sale'
- Here's a First Look at the Israeli Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Artadia Names 10 Finalists for Inaugural New York Grants