The 13th edition of Frieze London and the fourth edition of Frieze Masters open in the city’s Regent Park on Wednesday, October 14, with previews for invited guests on Tuesday, October 13. Frieze London, the more contemporary-minded of the two … Read More
ARTnews on Instagram
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece