Brooklynite Eric Edwards, owner of the largest private collection of African artifacts (2,500 works dating back 4,000 years), is going to build his own African art museum. [NBC]A project to restore 14 historic mausoleums destroyed in Timbuktu three years ago … Read More
ARTnews on Instagram
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each