On Friday night the Whitney held an opening for its new building, ending a week of events that fêted the new Renzo Piano-designed space, which opens to the public this week. The turnout was robust, even though one had to … Read More
ARTnews on Instagram
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming: The Whitney Toasts Its New Home
- Christie’s London will Auction a WWII Fighter Plane in their 'Exceptional Sale'
- Here's a First Look at the Israeli Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Artadia Names 10 Finalists for Inaugural New York Grants
- Eddie Martinez Joins Mitchell-Innes & Nash