The fourth edition of MoMA PS1’s sprawling quinquennial survey, “Greater New York,” opens Sunday, October 11, with some 150 artists. Long a showcase for young artists, the show has broadened its outlook this year, inviting in people from many generations. Above, a brief look at the … Read More
ARTnews on Instagram
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece