For the past eight years, Gallery Diet has been located in Miami’s art-centric Wynwood District, at 174 Northwest 23rd Street. This November, the gallery will open the doors to its new permanent home at 6315 Northwest 2nd Avenue, a four-building compound … Read More
ARTnews on Instagram
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'
- Here Are The Renderings For Frank Gehry's Proposed $300 M. L.A. Project