A top collector should have three things, says a knowledgeable observer of the things top collectors should have:
1. Deep pockets.
2. Big closets.
3. No memory.
Deep pockets? Big closets? That’s easy. How come no memory?
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Trial & Image: Courtroom Artists Capture the Colors and Gestures of Justice
- Anything Can Break Bad: An FBI Special Agent Has Learned the Difference Between the Art World and the Mafia
- Avant-Garde Fairy Tales: Russian Avant-Garde Research Project Seeks to Untangle Facts, Fakes, and Fictions
- When Felonies Become Form: The Secret History of Artists Who Use Lawbreaking as Their Medium
- American Beauty: Jasper Johns, Robert Rauschenberg, and the Case of the Missing Flag