The Art Newspaper reports that Damien Hirst’s exhibition space, which was said to be set to open this year, will in fact open in “May or June” of next year.The space sounds properly museum-like and will include a restaurant and office space. Though a stalwart of many major collections, Hirst is an impressive collector himself, and shows constituted from his Murderme collection frequently receive high marks from reviewers.He’s also become ever more the real estate developer, of late. In 2012 he announced plans to build 500 green homes near his own in North Devon.Read more at The Art Newspaper.
- Morning Links: Fashionable Cindy Sherman Edition
- Art Institute of Chicago Is Renting a Replica of Vincent van Gogh's Bedroom for $10 Per Night on Airbnb
- It's Over: Knoedler Settles With the De Soles, Concluding Three-Week Case Over $8.3 M. Fake Rothko
- Morning Links: Wu-Tang Clan Fan Edition
- Judge Abruptly Calls Recess Right Before Ann Freedman's Testimony In Knoedler Trial