The Art Newspaper reports that Damien Hirst’s exhibition space, which was said to be set to open this year, will in fact open in “May or June” of next year.The space sounds properly museum-like and will include a restaurant and office space. Though a stalwart of many major collections, Hirst is an impressive collector himself, and shows constituted from his Murderme collection frequently receive high marks from reviewers.He’s also become ever more the real estate developer, of late. In 2012 he announced plans to build 500 green homes near his own in North Devon.Read more at The Art Newspaper.
- 'Democratization, Not Monetization': Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Nudes for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition
- Nadine Johnson Flack Adam Abdalla Will Start His Own Firm
- Jamian Juliano-Villani Gets the Art21 Video Treatment
- The Rolling Stones and Saatchi Gallery Team Up For All-Time Biggest Touring Rock Exhibition, Entry Prices Begin At £15