Stories mentioning the sculpture were reportedly deleted after a Photoshop of the toad wearing glasses similar to former Chinese President Jiang Zemin surfaced online. “Sorry, this news has been deleted,” said a message on the Xinhua site.
- There Is Now an Ice Cream Sandwich Inspired by the Barnes Foundation
- Creative Time to Host Pedro Reyes' 'Doomocracy,' a House of Horrors at the Brooklyn Army Terminal
- What Became of the NADA Art Fair 1.0 Generation?
- Katy Siegel Named Senior Programming and Research Curator at Baltimore Museum of Art
- He's With Her: Larry Gagosian to Host Fundraising Auction for Hillary Clinton at 21st Street Gallery