The New York Post reports today that Rockefeller Center’s Summer Garden and Bar features a ‘Split-Rocker’ margarita in honor of Jeff Koons’ eponymous botanical sculpture there, part of his major retrospective at the Whitney Museum.Astoundingly (and probably a little apocryphally), the Post claims that the half-red, half-yellow cocktail was invented by the artist himself, after stopping by the bar and having “a lot of frozen margaritas—well, not a lot, but a few,” according to a spokeswoman.Read more at the New York Post.
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition
- Nadine Johnson Flack Adam Abdalla Will Start His Own Firm