The New York Post reports today that Rockefeller Center’s Summer Garden and Bar features a ‘Split-Rocker’ margarita in honor of Jeff Koons’ eponymous botanical sculpture there, part of his major retrospective at the Whitney Museum.Astoundingly (and probably a little apocryphally), the Post claims that the half-red, half-yellow cocktail was invented by the artist himself, after stopping by the bar and having “a lot of frozen margaritas—well, not a lot, but a few,” according to a spokeswoman.Read more at the New York Post.
- Rema Hort Mann Foundation Names 2016 Los Angeles Artist Grantees
- 'I Think That Discomfort Is a Really Positive Place for Us All to Be In': Keith J. Varadi on His New Show, Facebook, and Gambling
- Here Is the New Eckhaus Latta Video for the Hammer Museum 'Made in L.A.' Biennial
- Mexico City's Lulu Expands
- Issue Project Room's 2016 Artists-In-Residence Will Be Keith Connolly and Cecilia Corrigan