The New York Post reports today that Rockefeller Center’s Summer Garden and Bar features a ‘Split-Rocker’ margarita in honor of Jeff Koons’ eponymous botanical sculpture there, part of his major retrospective at the Whitney Museum.Astoundingly (and probably a little apocryphally), the Post claims that the half-red, half-yellow cocktail was invented by the artist himself, after stopping by the bar and having “a lot of frozen margaritas—well, not a lot, but a few,” according to a spokeswoman.Read more at the New York Post.
- High Above Mexico City, a 'One-Wall Gallery Without Doors' Gets to Work
- Bronx Museum of the Arts Plans Architectural Redesign
- Bee Sculptures and Psychedelic Landscapes: A Day at Jack Shainman's Upstate Venture, The School
- Office Space: Artists Take Over 19th Floor of Times Square Building for Three-Week Residency
- Puppies Puppies Will Present a Different Video Every Day of the Berlin Biennale