The New York Post reports today that Rockefeller Center’s Summer Garden and Bar features a ‘Split-Rocker’ margarita in honor of Jeff Koons’ eponymous botanical sculpture there, part of his major retrospective at the Whitney Museum.Astoundingly (and probably a little apocryphally), the Post claims that the half-red, half-yellow cocktail was invented by the artist himself, after stopping by the bar and having “a lot of frozen margaritas—well, not a lot, but a few,” according to a spokeswoman.Read more at the New York Post.
- The Cover of Rihanna's New Album Is a Painting by Roy Nachum
- Adrian Turner, Serra Pradhan, and Ricky Manne Are Now Partners at Marianne Boesky
- Performa 15 Picks Australia as Focus Country
- Independent Brussels Announces Dates, Exhibitors for First Edition
- Bonhams Sale of Middle Eastern Modern and Contemporary Art Breaks Records, With Manoucher Yektai as Top Lot