The New York Post reports today that Rockefeller Center’s Summer Garden and Bar features a ‘Split-Rocker’ margarita in honor of Jeff Koons’ eponymous botanical sculpture there, part of his major retrospective at the Whitney Museum.Astoundingly (and probably a little apocryphally), the Post claims that the half-red, half-yellow cocktail was invented by the artist himself, after stopping by the bar and having “a lot of frozen margaritas—well, not a lot, but a few,” according to a spokeswoman.Read more at the New York Post.
- First Lady: Channeling Jackie Kennedy, Karen Finley Inaugurates Broad Museum's Performance Program
- Feuer and Mesler Double Down on Grand Street, Closing Orchard Street Gallery
- Heimo Zobernig Awarded the 2016 Roswitha Haftmann Prize
- New Complaint Filed Against Nahmads Over Modigliani Portrait
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Mexico City's 2016 Material Art Fair, Which Has Grown by 50 Percent for Its Third Edition