The New York Post reports today that Rockefeller Center’s Summer Garden and Bar features a ‘Split-Rocker’ margarita in honor of Jeff Koons’ eponymous botanical sculpture there, part of his major retrospective at the Whitney Museum.Astoundingly (and probably a little apocryphally), the Post claims that the half-red, half-yellow cocktail was invented by the artist himself, after stopping by the bar and having “a lot of frozen margaritas—well, not a lot, but a few,” according to a spokeswoman.Read more at the New York Post.
- A Closer Look at the New Directors of Italy's Top 20 Museums
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'