The card is mostly aimed at making it easier for undocumented immigrants to go about bureaucratic matters like singing a lease, but the thinking goes that added benefits might help its adoption. “All New Yorkers should want to have this card,” said Cultural Affairs Commissioner Tom Finklepearl.
- MoMA Plans Louise Lawler Retrospective for 2017
- Gal Weistein to Represent Israel, Egill Sæbjörnsson to Represent Iceland at 2017 Venice Biennale
- Life Is a Highway: Greg Drasler on his new show at Betty Cuningham Gallery
- L.A. MOCA Elects Hard Rock Café Founder Peter Morton as Trustee
- 'We Are Not 30 Under 30, Nothing to Say Here, Move Along': An Interview With Body by Body About Their Current Los Angeles Show