The card is mostly aimed at making it easier for undocumented immigrants to go about bureaucratic matters like singing a lease, but the thinking goes that added benefits might help its adoption. “All New Yorkers should want to have this card,” said Cultural Affairs Commissioner Tom Finklepearl.
- Andrea Rosen Gallery, a Chelsea Stalwart, 'Will No Longer Have a Typical Permanent Public Space and Therefore No Longer Represent Living Artists'
- Rashid Johnson to Direct Adaptation of Richard Wright's 'Native Son' in Feature Film Debut
- Sadie Laska Will Organize ‘Animal Farm’ Show at the Brant Foundation
- Artadia Announces Finalists for 2017 Los Angeles Awards
- Susan Greenberg Fisher Appointed Director of Collections at the Brooklyn Museum