The card is mostly aimed at making it easier for undocumented immigrants to go about bureaucratic matters like singing a lease, but the thinking goes that added benefits might help its adoption. “All New Yorkers should want to have this card,” said Cultural Affairs Commissioner Tom Finklepearl.
- A Friendly Reminder About Gallery Hours During the Holidays
- Joan Mitchell Foundation Announces 2014 Painters & Sculptors Grant Recipients
- Nina Waisman Named SETI Institute Artist in Residence
- Wadsworth Atheneum Director Susan L. Talbott Will Retire Next Year
- John Waters Will Show a 74-Minute Sequel to 'Pink Flamingos' at Marianne Boesky in 2015