The card is mostly aimed at making it easier for undocumented immigrants to go about bureaucratic matters like singing a lease, but the thinking goes that added benefits might help its adoption. “All New Yorkers should want to have this card,” said Cultural Affairs Commissioner Tom Finklepearl.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Prior to Her Firing, Curator Helen Molesworth Made Public Statements Critical of Museum Practices, MOCA
- At the Kitchen, Moor Mother Haunts Ghosts from the Future
- Snowstorm Shuts Art Museums in Northeast
- Art Institute of Chicago Names Caitlin Haskell Curator of International Modern Art
- As Closely Watched Case Nears Possible End, Lawyers Duel Over Berkshire Museum Sales in Massachusetts Supreme Court