The card is mostly aimed at making it easier for undocumented immigrants to go about bureaucratic matters like singing a lease, but the thinking goes that added benefits might help its adoption. “All New Yorkers should want to have this card,” said Cultural Affairs Commissioner Tom Finklepearl.
- Ron Magliozzi Promoted to Curator in MoMA's Film Department
- Parrish Art Museum Appoints Corinne Erni as Curator of Special Projects
- Artadia Announces Finalists for Its 2016 San Francisco Awards
- Pavel Zoubok and George Adams Galleries to Partner in New Chelsea Space
- Steve McQueen Named Winner of 2016 British Film Institute Fellowship