The card is mostly aimed at making it easier for undocumented immigrants to go about bureaucratic matters like singing a lease, but the thinking goes that added benefits might help its adoption. “All New Yorkers should want to have this card,” said Cultural Affairs Commissioner Tom Finklepearl.
- Business by the Bay: Dealers Descend on San Francisco for Untitled and Fog Fairs
- For Freedoms To Begin Residency at PS1; Controversial 'Make America Great Again' Billboard Goes Up
- Warhol Foundation Names Igor DaCosta Board Chair, Adds Pasternak, Lerner, Ha
- Marguerite Humeau Wins 2017 Zurich Art Prize
- Independent Brussels Releases 2017 Exhibitors List