The card is mostly aimed at making it easier for undocumented immigrants to go about bureaucratic matters like singing a lease, but the thinking goes that added benefits might help its adoption. “All New Yorkers should want to have this card,” said Cultural Affairs Commissioner Tom Finklepearl.
- Art Basel Now Owns Art Basel Hong Kong Outright
- Ben Stiller, Shepard Fairey Celebrate Americans for the Arts at Cipriani
- Olafur Eliasson to Show 112 Tons of Ice for 'Ice Watch'
- Margulies Collection Acquires Centerpiece of Royal Academy's Anselm Kiefer Show
- Prospect 3 Opens in New Orleans: A Q&A With Its Artistic Director, Franklin Sirmans