The card is mostly aimed at making it easier for undocumented immigrants to go about bureaucratic matters like singing a lease, but the thinking goes that added benefits might help its adoption. “All New Yorkers should want to have this card,” said Cultural Affairs Commissioner Tom Finklepearl.
ARTnews on Facebook
- College Art Association Names Winners of 2019 Awards for Distinction
- Sarah Watson Joins Kayne Griffin Corcoran as President
- Jacopo Crivelli Visconti to Curate 2020 Bienal de São Paulo
- San Francisco's Saint Joseph’s Arts Society Makes New Home in Immaculately Restored Church
- Matthew Brown Los Angeles Set to Open in Hollywood