The card is mostly aimed at making it easier for undocumented immigrants to go about bureaucratic matters like singing a lease, but the thinking goes that added benefits might help its adoption. “All New Yorkers should want to have this card,” said Cultural Affairs Commissioner Tom Finklepearl.
- Morning Links: ABC No Rio Edition
- Running Through S|2 With His Woes: On Drake's Sotheby's Soundtrack
- May Day Protesters Occupy the Guggenheim
- Grace Farms Announces Commissions by Thomas Demand, Olafur Eliasson, More
- NADA New York Announces Special Projects and Programming, From a Canine Performance to a Poker Tournament