Curbed NY reports that former Sotheby’s auctioneer Tobias Meyer and his husband, the art adviser Mark Fletcher, have sold their apartment in Columbus Circle for $16.2 million.The sum falls just short of their $16.9 million asking price, which is easy to understand if you click through to see photos of it on the Curbed.Art Market Monitor, which pointed us to this story, says the news coincides with “rumors that Tobias Meyer has moved to California and been seen bidding in Old Master sales.” Many have speculated about what Meyer might do after his departure from Sotheby’s late last year; perhaps it’ll be something out there.Read more at Curbed NY.
- Here Is the Trailer for the Upcoming Vinyl Release by New York Artist Band Haribo
- Gentrifying Fishtanks, Indian Television, and 'Dead' Rappers: Ashok 'Dapwell' Kondabolu Presents 'Yo Fight My Mans' At Babycastles
- Hauser Wirth & Schimmel In L.A. Will Have Onsite Bookstore
- Morning Links: 'The Life of Pablo' Edition
- Art + Feminism Announces Third Wikipedia Edit-a-thon