Louvre and the Guggenheim Museum. He currently lives and works in Paris.Defne Ayas, the director and curator of the Witte de With Center for Contemporary Art in Rotterdam, will coordinate the presentation.Read more at Today’s Zaman.
- Morning Links: Assassin's Creed II Edition
- $100 M. Modigliani Will Lead 'Artist's Muse' Sale at Christie's
- Dominique Lévy To Open Third-Floor Space With A Senga Nengudi Show
- Hugh Scott-Douglas Joins Casey Kaplan in New York
- Before Moving to Milwaukee, Michelle Grabner's Oak Park Garage Gallery, The Suburban, Makes a Pit Stop in Indianapolis