Louvre and the Guggenheim Museum. He currently lives and works in Paris.Defne Ayas, the director and curator of the Witte de With Center for Contemporary Art in Rotterdam, will coordinate the presentation.Read more at Today’s Zaman.
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- Xavier Cha Wants 'Actors Able to Express Conflicting Emotions' for Upcoming MoCA Cleveland Performances
- Inaugural Winners of Pierre Daix Art Book Prize Announced
- Morning Links: 3-D Printed Mona Lisa Edition
- Artadia Announces 2015 Houston Grantees