New York magazine’s The Cut reports that designer Stella McCartney has collaborated with Petra Cortright (described as “the Internet’s new favorite artist”) on a series of videos, the first of which was released today and is available below.Cortright models McCartney’s pre-fall collection. “She represents the next-generation Stella girl to me in every way,” McCartney told The Cut. Read more there and watch below.
- Here Is the Trailer for the Upcoming Vinyl Release by New York Artist Band Haribo
- Gentrifying Fishtanks, Indian Television, and 'Dead' Rappers: Ashok 'Dapwell' Kondabolu Presents 'Yo Fight My Mans' At Babycastles
- Hauser Wirth & Schimmel In L.A. Will Have Onsite Bookstore
- Morning Links: 'The Life of Pablo' Edition
- Art + Feminism Announces Third Wikipedia Edit-a-thon