New York magazine’s The Cut reports that designer Stella McCartney has collaborated with Petra Cortright (described as “the Internet’s new favorite artist”) on a series of videos, the first of which was released today and is available below.Cortright models McCartney’s pre-fall collection. “She represents the next-generation Stella girl to me in every way,” McCartney told The Cut. Read more there and watch below.
- Artadia Taps Franklin Sirmans, Nick Cave, More for Its Board
- Shigeko Kubota, a Fluxus Artist and a Pioneer of Video Art, Dies at 77
- New Museum Names Dennis Szakacs Associate Director, Alludes to Future Expansion
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle
- The Met Drew 6.3 Million Visitors Over the Last Year, a Record