New York magazine’s The Cut reports that designer Stella McCartney has collaborated with Petra Cortright (described as “the Internet’s new favorite artist”) on a series of videos, the first of which was released today and is available below.Cortright models McCartney’s pre-fall collection. “She represents the next-generation Stella girl to me in every way,” McCartney told The Cut. Read more there and watch below.
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'
- Here Are The Renderings For Frank Gehry's Proposed $300 M. L.A. Project
- Nicole K. Allen White Named Director of Government and External Affairs at Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Morning Links: Takashi Murakami's Private Collection Edition
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September