New York magazine’s The Cut reports that designer Stella McCartney has collaborated with Petra Cortright (described as “the Internet’s new favorite artist”) on a series of videos, the first of which was released today and is available below.Cortright models McCartney’s pre-fall collection. “She represents the next-generation Stella girl to me in every way,” McCartney told The Cut. Read more there and watch below.
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece