New York magazine’s The Cut reports that designer Stella McCartney has collaborated with Petra Cortright (described as “the Internet’s new favorite artist”) on a series of videos, the first of which was released today and is available below.Cortright models McCartney’s pre-fall collection. “She represents the next-generation Stella girl to me in every way,” McCartney told The Cut. Read more there and watch below.
- Artists in Guggenheim Show Release Statement Criticizing Termination of Gulf Labor Talks
- MoMA Offers Voluntary Buyouts to Employees Ahead of Upcoming Renovation
- With Its New Building, SFMOMA Cements a Place on the World Stage
- Duke Riley on his Airborne Project for Creative Time, Starring Thousands of His Beloved Pigeons
- Wim Delvoye to Open a Gallery in Kashan, Iran