Juliana Engberg, whose show, which closed in June, was marked by the withdrawal of a number of artists who were protesting the show’s funding from Transfield, a company that operates offshore immigration detention centers.Rosenthal has been chief curator at the Hayward since 2007, and has organized one-person shows of work by Robin Rhode, Pipilotti Rist, and Ana Mendieta. She also organized the delectable-looking 2010 group show “MOVE: Choreographing You,” which was about contemporary art and dance, and which you can have a look at over at the Hayward’s website.
- Phillips Adds Two Senior Executives To Contemporary, Modern Art Staff
- Denver Art Museum Announces Major Show of Female Abstract Expressionists
- Christie's Folk Art Sale Includes Hamilton Bust, Late Henry Darger Painting
- Andrea Rosen Gallery Now Represents the Estate of Alina Szapocznikow
- Here's the 2015 Pulse Miami Beach Exhibitor List