Juliana Engberg, whose show, which closed in June, was marked by the withdrawal of a number of artists who were protesting the show’s funding from Transfield, a company that operates offshore immigration detention centers.Rosenthal has been chief curator at the Hayward since 2007, and has organized one-person shows of work by Robin Rhode, Pipilotti Rist, and Ana Mendieta. She also organized the delectable-looking 2010 group show “MOVE: Choreographing You,” which was about contemporary art and dance, and which you can have a look at over at the Hayward’s website.
- Artists in Guggenheim Show Release Statement Criticizing Termination of Gulf Labor Talks
- MoMA Offers Voluntary Buyouts to Employees Ahead of Upcoming Renovation
- With Its New Building, SFMOMA Cements a Place on the World Stage
- Duke Riley on his Airborne Project for Creative Time, Starring Thousands of His Beloved Pigeons
- Wim Delvoye to Open a Gallery in Kashan, Iran