Juliana Engberg, whose show, which closed in June, was marked by the withdrawal of a number of artists who were protesting the show’s funding from Transfield, a company that operates offshore immigration detention centers.Rosenthal has been chief curator at the Hayward since 2007, and has organized one-person shows of work by Robin Rhode, Pipilotti Rist, and Ana Mendieta. She also organized the delectable-looking 2010 group show “MOVE: Choreographing You,” which was about contemporary art and dance, and which you can have a look at over at the Hayward’s website.
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition