Juliana Engberg, whose show, which closed in June, was marked by the withdrawal of a number of artists who were protesting the show’s funding from Transfield, a company that operates offshore immigration detention centers.Rosenthal has been chief curator at the Hayward since 2007, and has organized one-person shows of work by Robin Rhode, Pipilotti Rist, and Ana Mendieta. She also organized the delectable-looking 2010 group show “MOVE: Choreographing You,” which was about contemporary art and dance, and which you can have a look at over at the Hayward’s website.
- Michael E. Smith Is Now Represented by Andrew Kreps Gallery
- Worcester Art Museum Receives $4 M. to Endow Director Position
- Union Votes To Suspend London's National Gallery Strike
- Unbreakable: Lena Henke, Ben Schumacher, and More Make Locks for Paris Show
- 'It Is a Revolutionary Idea That Beauty Should Be Available to All': Sam Durant on 'Labyrinth,' His New Public Artwork in Philadelphia About Mass Incarceration