Juliana Engberg, whose show, which closed in June, was marked by the withdrawal of a number of artists who were protesting the show’s funding from Transfield, a company that operates offshore immigration detention centers.Rosenthal has been chief curator at the Hayward since 2007, and has organized one-person shows of work by Robin Rhode, Pipilotti Rist, and Ana Mendieta. She also organized the delectable-looking 2010 group show “MOVE: Choreographing You,” which was about contemporary art and dance, and which you can have a look at over at the Hayward’s website.
- Ann Freedman Settles With the De Soles in Knoedler Trial Over $8.3 M. Fake Rothko
- Rema Hort Mann Foundation Names 2016 Los Angeles Artist Grantees
- 'I Think That Discomfort Is a Really Positive Place for Us All to Be In': Keith J. Varadi on His New Show, Facebook, and Gambling
- Here Is the New Eckhaus Latta Video for the Hammer Museum 'Made in L.A.' Biennial
- Mexico City's Lulu Expands