The Miami Herald reports that the dispute between the city of North Miami and its Museum of Contemporary Art has finally come to a head.Museum staffers, among them interim director and chief curator Alex Gartenfeld, have moved out of the MOCA’s city-owned building and reportedly plan to establish a new arts institution in Miami’s Design District, called the Institute of Contemporary Art.It is not certain what will happen to the museum’s collection, which has been at the fore of the dispute.Read more at The Miami Herald.
- Morning Links: Renoir Sucks At Painting, Part 2 Edition
- The Cover of Rihanna's New Album Is a Painting by Roy Nachum
- Adrian Turner, Serra Pradhan, and Ricky Manne Are Now Partners at Marianne Boesky
- Performa 15 Picks Australia as Focus Country
- Independent Brussels Announces Dates, Exhibitors for First Edition