The Miami Herald reports that the dispute between the city of North Miami and its Museum of Contemporary Art has finally come to a head.Museum staffers, among them interim director and chief curator Alex Gartenfeld, have moved out of the MOCA’s city-owned building and reportedly plan to establish a new arts institution in Miami’s Design District, called the Institute of Contemporary Art.It is not certain what will happen to the museum’s collection, which has been at the fore of the dispute.Read more at The Miami Herald.
- Morning Links: Assassin's Creed II Edition
- $100 M. Modigliani Will Lead 'Artist's Muse' Sale at Christie's
- Dominique Lévy To Open Third-Floor Space With A Senga Nengudi Show
- Hugh Scott-Douglas Joins Casey Kaplan in New York
- Before Moving to Milwaukee, Michelle Grabner's Oak Park Garage Gallery, The Suburban, Makes a Pit Stop in Indianapolis