The Miami Herald reports that the dispute between the city of North Miami and its Museum of Contemporary Art has finally come to a head.Museum staffers, among them interim director and chief curator Alex Gartenfeld, have moved out of the MOCA’s city-owned building and reportedly plan to establish a new arts institution in Miami’s Design District, called the Institute of Contemporary Art.It is not certain what will happen to the museum’s collection, which has been at the fore of the dispute.Read more at The Miami Herald.
- Morning Links: Sunburn Art Edition
- ‘Sorry You Guys Are Just Catching Up Now’: Jack Pierson on His Fast-Changing Career, and His New Show in New York
- Odwalla88 Releases New Video Directed by Marisa Takal and Cali Thornhill Dewitt
- You Can't Unread This Anecdote About Damien Hirst's Foreskin
- Morning Links: Condom Portrait Edition