“New Hells,” ends its run. He also recently organized a show at Brooklyn’s 247365 that is up through August 18. He starts at Tilton in September.“I have nothing but love and appreciation and respect for Derek and Abby [Messitte],” Lyles said. “It’s been a remarkable time, and they’ve given me so many opportunities, and I’ve learned so much.”
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries