The just-out September issue of Vanity Fair has a fun and tawdry story on Madame Claude, “the world’s most exclusive madam.”The story’s print-only for now but here’s something: apparently one of Claude’s ladies included a “major art dealer,” who went on to establish herself in the gallery world “before marrying big.”Who could that be? Anyway, grab a copy, it’s something, this story!
- Preview Frieze London and Frieze Masters 2015
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art