The just-out September issue of Vanity Fair has a fun and tawdry story on Madame Claude, “the world’s most exclusive madam.”The story’s print-only for now but here’s something: apparently one of Claude’s ladies included a “major art dealer,” who went on to establish herself in the gallery world “before marrying big.”Who could that be? Anyway, grab a copy, it’s something, this story!
- Morning Links: Assassin's Creed II Edition
- $100 M. Modigliani Will Lead 'Artist's Muse' Sale at Christie's
- Dominique Lévy To Open Third-Floor Space With A Senga Nengudi Show
- Hugh Scott-Douglas Joins Casey Kaplan in New York
- Before Moving to Milwaukee, Michelle Grabner's Oak Park Garage Gallery, The Suburban, Makes a Pit Stop in Indianapolis