The just-out September issue of Vanity Fair has a fun and tawdry story on Madame Claude, “the world’s most exclusive madam.”The story’s print-only for now but here’s something: apparently one of Claude’s ladies included a “major art dealer,” who went on to establish herself in the gallery world “before marrying big.”Who could that be? Anyway, grab a copy, it’s something, this story!
- Lisson Gallery Reveals May Opening Date, Programming for First New York Space
- Elizabeth Dee Gallery to Leave Chelsea for Two-Story Harlem Space
- Philadelphia Museum of Art Announces Three Staff Appointments
- Dallas Museum of Art Appoints Nicole R. Myers Curator of Painting and Sculpture
- Morning Links: Hauser Wirth & Schimmel Edition