The just-out September issue of Vanity Fair has a fun and tawdry story on Madame Claude, “the world’s most exclusive madam.”The story’s print-only for now but here’s something: apparently one of Claude’s ladies included a “major art dealer,” who went on to establish herself in the gallery world “before marrying big.”Who could that be? Anyway, grab a copy, it’s something, this story!
- Summer Wheat Wins 2016 NADA Artadia Award
- A Few Delights at Frieze New York
- Amid the Frieze Week Frenzy, Off Vendome Shares Its Space With Five Galleries
- Mirror, Mirror: David Altmejd Reimagines Human Evolution at Frieze New York
- 'Being Here Is an Unusual Experience': Finding Some Quiet Time With Fred Wilson at Frieze New York