The just-out September issue of Vanity Fair has a fun and tawdry story on Madame Claude, “the world’s most exclusive madam.”The story’s print-only for now but here’s something: apparently one of Claude’s ladies included a “major art dealer,” who went on to establish herself in the gallery world “before marrying big.”Who could that be? Anyway, grab a copy, it’s something, this story!
- Los Angeles’s Thomas Duncan Gallery Will Close
- SculptureCenter Announces New Summer Concert Series
- James Richards Will Represent Wales at the 2017 Venice Biennale
- Here Is the Line-Up for the Eighth Season of 'Art In the Twenty-First Century,' With New Host Claire Danes
- High Above Mexico City, a 'One-Wall Gallery Without Doors' Gets to Work