The just-out September issue of Vanity Fair has a fun and tawdry story on Madame Claude, “the world’s most exclusive madam.”The story’s print-only for now but here’s something: apparently one of Claude’s ladies included a “major art dealer,” who went on to establish herself in the gallery world “before marrying big.”Who could that be? Anyway, grab a copy, it’s something, this story!
- Andrea Rosen Gallery Now Represents Simon Fujiwara
- Seamus Harahan Wins the 2015 Jarman Award
- For Performa 15, Chimurenga Hosted a Radio Station, a Book Market, a Hair Salon, and Quite a Bit More
- The Landlord From Hell: Artist Duo Body by Body Tackles Gentrification in New Operatic Performance
- Here Are the 2015 Recipients of Creative Capital Warhol Foundation Arts Writers Grants