Our partners in questionable punctuation, DNAinfo, have an interview today with Gene Kaufman, the architect on a new proposed artist studio space in Bushwick, Brooklyn, that proposes 50 to 60 new studios for the neighborhood.The property was acquired by IBK Construction in February 2013 and with zoning approval Kaufman said the new 50,000-square-foot space at 100 Bogart Street will aim to fit with the “intangible ‘vibe’ and essence of the community.”Its design was also reportedly inspired by David Zwirner’s newest Annabelle Selldorf-designed space in Chelsea. Read more at DNAinfo.
- Dominique Lévy To Open Third-Floor Space With A Senga Nengudi Show
- Hugh Scott-Douglas Joins Casey Kaplan in New York
- Before Moving to Milwaukee, Michelle Grabner's Oak Park Garage Gallery, The Suburban, Makes a Pit Stop in Indianapolis
- Here's the 2015 Istanbul Biennial's Participant List
- Morning Links: United Colors of Benetton Edition