Our partners in questionable punctuation, DNAinfo, have an interview today with Gene Kaufman, the architect on a new proposed artist studio space in Bushwick, Brooklyn, that proposes 50 to 60 new studios for the neighborhood.The property was acquired by IBK Construction in February 2013 and with zoning approval Kaufman said the new 50,000-square-foot space at 100 Bogart Street will aim to fit with the “intangible ‘vibe’ and essence of the community.”Its design was also reportedly inspired by David Zwirner’s newest Annabelle Selldorf-designed space in Chelsea. Read more at DNAinfo.
- Fowler Museum at UCLA Names Matthew H. Robb Chief Curator
- '60 Minutes' Did a Segment on the Knoedler Forgery Trial
- Cynthia Fiske, Manny Kadre, and Elle Macpherson Join ICA Miami Board of Trustees
- Renaissance Society Receives $1.5 M. Through Three Gifts, Largest in Museum's History
- NADA Announces Inaugural International Exhibitor Prize