New York’s Frick Collection announced today that two new members have been elected to its board of trustees, James S. Reibel, M.D., and Melinda Martin Sullivan.“Jay Reibel and Melinda Sullivan bring to the Frick diverse and committed backgrounds in philanthropic leadership,” the Frick’s director, Ian Wardropper, said in a statement. As we have gotten to know them over the past decade, we have seen their level of engagement with the Frick deepen, and we look forward to working more closely with them as Board members.”Board members, we’re going to guess, get to use the Frick’s storied bowling alley, which is located in its basement and closed to the public, so it might be wise to wish the new trustees a sincere congratulations the next time you see. Maybe even send a little card.
- First Lady: Channeling Jackie Kennedy, Karen Finley Inaugurates Broad Museum's Performance Program
- Feuer and Mesler Double Down on Grand Street, Closing Orchard Street Gallery
- Heimo Zobernig Awarded the 2016 Roswitha Haftmann Prize
- New Complaint Filed Against Nahmads Over Modigliani Portrait
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Mexico City's 2016 Material Art Fair, Which Has Grown by 50 Percent for Its Third Edition