New York’s Frick Collection announced today that two new members have been elected to its board of trustees, James S. Reibel, M.D., and Melinda Martin Sullivan.“Jay Reibel and Melinda Sullivan bring to the Frick diverse and committed backgrounds in philanthropic leadership,” the Frick’s director, Ian Wardropper, said in a statement. As we have gotten to know them over the past decade, we have seen their level of engagement with the Frick deepen, and we look forward to working more closely with them as Board members.”Board members, we’re going to guess, get to use the Frick’s storied bowling alley, which is located in its basement and closed to the public, so it might be wise to wish the new trustees a sincere congratulations the next time you see. Maybe even send a little card.
- Baltimore Museum of Art Names Christopher Bedford New Director
- Fore! Mike Kelley Foundation Grant Brings Mini Golf to L.A.'s Skid Row
- Artists in Guggenheim Show Release Statement Criticizing Termination of Gulf Labor Talks
- MoMA Offers Voluntary Buyouts to Employees Ahead of Upcoming Renovation
- With Its New Building, SFMOMA Cements a Place on the World Stage