New York’s Frick Collection announced today that two new members have been elected to its board of trustees, James S. Reibel, M.D., and Melinda Martin Sullivan.“Jay Reibel and Melinda Sullivan bring to the Frick diverse and committed backgrounds in philanthropic leadership,” the Frick’s director, Ian Wardropper, said in a statement. As we have gotten to know them over the past decade, we have seen their level of engagement with the Frick deepen, and we look forward to working more closely with them as Board members.”Board members, we’re going to guess, get to use the Frick’s storied bowling alley, which is located in its basement and closed to the public, so it might be wise to wish the new trustees a sincere congratulations the next time you see. Maybe even send a little card.
- Judge Abruptly Calls Recess Right Before Ann Freedman's Testimony In Knoedler Trial
- Here Are the Artist and Exhibitor Lists for the 1:54 Contemporary African Art Fair in New York
- Yale Taps Marta Kuzma to Be Dean of Art School, Taking the Place of Robert Storr
- Morning Links: Art Brussels Edtion
- Lisson Gallery Reveals May Opening Date, Programming for First New York Space