That gallery closed in 2011 after 165 years, following accusations that a number of forgeries had passed through it in recent years. Black recently purchased the art start-up Artspace for an undisclosed sum and reportedly bought the Knoedler space for around $50 million.
- The Rest Is Silence: Marina Abramovic on Her New Show at Sean Kelly
- Morning Links: Jean-Michel Othoniel Edition
- Art21 Founder and Executive Director Susan Sollins Has Died
- Open All Night But Closed For Now: The Last Few Hours of the Whitney's Breuer Building
- Paul Kasmin's Robert Motherwell Show Highlights the Artist's Influence on a Younger Generation