That gallery closed in 2011 after 165 years, following accusations that a number of forgeries had passed through it in recent years. Black recently purchased the art start-up Artspace for an undisclosed sum and reportedly bought the Knoedler space for around $50 million.
- A Friendly Reminder About Gallery Hours During the Holidays
- Joan Mitchell Foundation Announces 2014 Painters & Sculptors Grant Recipients
- Nina Waisman Named SETI Institute Artist in Residence
- Wadsworth Atheneum Director Susan L. Talbott Will Retire Next Year
- John Waters Will Show a 74-Minute Sequel to 'Pink Flamingos' at Marianne Boesky in 2015