The artist Christo recently took a raft ride down the Arkansas River, site of his much-delayed future project Over the River.“A famous artist wants to turn the Arkansas into a river of art!” says the anchor at the top of the segment, then he banters with the reporter about the project’s delays, which are actually part of the whole performative aspect of the thing.Anyway, here’s the video:Thanks to Artnet for pointing us to this.
- Andrea Rosen Gallery Now Represents Simon Fujiwara
- Seamus Harahan Wins the 2015 Jarman Award
- For Performa 15, Chimurenga Hosted a Radio Station, a Book Market, a Hair Salon, and Quite a Bit More
- The Landlord From Hell: Artist Duo Body by Body Tackles Gentrification in New Operatic Performance
- Here Are the 2015 Recipients of Creative Capital Warhol Foundation Arts Writers Grants