The artist Christo recently took a raft ride down the Arkansas River, site of his much-delayed future project Over the River.“A famous artist wants to turn the Arkansas into a river of art!” says the anchor at the top of the segment, then he banters with the reporter about the project’s delays, which are actually part of the whole performative aspect of the thing.Anyway, here’s the video:Thanks to Artnet for pointing us to this.
- Smithsonian on Cosby: "The museum in no way condones this behavior"
- Zmijewski's Video of a Game of Tag in a Nazi Gas Chamber Sparks Protests in Poland, Abroad
- Printed Matter Names Max Schumann Executive Director
- 'What Nerve!': Matthew Marks Looks Beyond New York for Summer Show
- Ugly Statue of Nefertiti Removed After Public Outcry