The artist Christo recently took a raft ride down the Arkansas River, site of his much-delayed future project Over the River.“A famous artist wants to turn the Arkansas into a river of art!” says the anchor at the top of the segment, then he banters with the reporter about the project’s delays, which are actually part of the whole performative aspect of the thing.Anyway, here’s the video:Thanks to Artnet for pointing us to this.
- Ann Freedman Settles With the De Soles in Knoedler Trial Over $8.3 M. Fake Rothko
- Rema Hort Mann Foundation Names 2016 Los Angeles Artist Grantees
- 'I Think That Discomfort Is a Really Positive Place for Us All to Be In': Keith J. Varadi on His New Show, Facebook, and Gambling
- Here Is the New Eckhaus Latta Video for the Hammer Museum 'Made in L.A.' Biennial
- Mexico City's Lulu Expands