The artist Christo recently took a raft ride down the Arkansas River, site of his much-delayed future project Over the River.“A famous artist wants to turn the Arkansas into a river of art!” says the anchor at the top of the segment, then he banters with the reporter about the project’s delays, which are actually part of the whole performative aspect of the thing.Anyway, here’s the video:Thanks to Artnet for pointing us to this.
- David Rubenstein Gives $25 M. for Arts Funding At Duke
- Here Are the Artists Included in MoMA PS1's 2015 Greater New York Show
- Phillips Collection and University of Maryland Partner, Will Launch New Gallery, Research Projects
- Lars Nittve Steps Down as Executive Director of M+
- Catherine Taft Joins LAXART as Deputy Director