The Art Newspaper reports that the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum at Michigan State University has commissioned an organization called the Flatbread Society to build a grain pit and a clay oven as part of a residency program that focuses on “land use, food and sustainability.”
ARTnews on Facebook
- Museum Alliance and Directors Group Issue Open Letter Criticizing Berkshire Museum's Deaccession Plan
- NYFA Distinguished Artist Awards Go to Merion Estes and Mario Martinez
- Brooklyn Museum Partners With Equal Justice Initiative to Survey 'The Legacy of Lynching'
- Morning Links: Alice Cooper's Warhol Edition
- Istanbul Biennial Announces 2017 Artist List