The Art Newspaper reports that the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum at Michigan State University has commissioned an organization called the Flatbread Society to build a grain pit and a clay oven as part of a residency program that focuses on “land use, food and sustainability.”
- Boston Museum Directors Pen Letter Defending NEA and NEH
- Channel Surfing: Channel One Unites Underground Cultures in L.A.'s Chinatown
- All the Art Fit to Show (And None of It Fake!): Flag Foundation Plans a Show About the 'Times'
- Lisson Gallery to Open Second New York Space on Tenth Avenue in Chelsea
- Shahzia Sikander Goes to Sean Kelly Gallery in New York