Ballroom Marfa announced today that Susan Sutton will become its new executive director, replacing Ballroom co-founder Fairfax Dorn, who will transition into the role of artistic director. Sutton – who comes out of a 4-year stint at the Menil Collection in Houston – will work alongside the outgoing director in “Conceiving and implementing the creative and strategic vision for the Marfa-based non-profit,” according to a release from the organization.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Julianne Moore to Be Honored at MoMA Film Benefit
- Here's the List of 19 Emerging Artists to Feature in New Studio Museum Show
- University of Arkansas to Establish New School of Art With $120 M. Gift From Walton Family Foundation
- MoMA PS1 Names Ruba Katrib Curator
- Museum of the City of New York Calls for Removal of East Harlem Statue of Doctor Who Experimented on Enslaved Women