Ballroom Marfa announced today that Susan Sutton will become its new executive director, replacing Ballroom co-founder Fairfax Dorn, who will transition into the role of artistic director. Sutton – who comes out of a 4-year stint at the Menil Collection in Houston – will work alongside the outgoing director in “Conceiving and implementing the creative and strategic vision for the Marfa-based non-profit,” according to a release from the organization.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Peter Blum Gallery Announces Move Downtown From 57th Street, New Artists on Roster
- Expo Chicago Announces 2017 Exhibitor List
- John Riepenhoff Trucked His Homemade Beer From Milwuakee to the Whitney Gala
- Artists Space Finds New Two-Story Home in TriBeCa
- Jo-ey Tang to Head Up Columbus College of Art & Design's Beeler Gallery