Ballroom Marfa announced today that Susan Sutton will become its new executive director, replacing Ballroom co-founder Fairfax Dorn, who will transition into the role of artistic director. Sutton – who comes out of a 4-year stint at the Menil Collection in Houston – will work alongside the outgoing director in “Conceiving and implementing the creative and strategic vision for the Marfa-based non-profit,” according to a release from the organization.
ARTnews on Facebook
- All Booked Up: Printed Matter's NY Art Book Fair Teems with Zines, Scenes, and Sanctuary
- Under Proposed Deal, Met Breuer Would Be Taken Over by Frick Collection in 2020
- Here's the Exhibitor List for NADA Miami 2018
- Designer John Christakos Named President of Walker Art Center's Board of Trustees
- Larissa Sansour Will Represent Denmark at the 2019 Venice Biennale