Ballroom Marfa announced today that Susan Sutton will become its new executive director, replacing Ballroom co-founder Fairfax Dorn, who will transition into the role of artistic director. Sutton – who comes out of a 4-year stint at the Menil Collection in Houston – will work alongside the outgoing director in “Conceiving and implementing the creative and strategic vision for the Marfa-based non-profit,” according to a release from the organization.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Facing Pressure From an Increasingly Fair-Oriented Art World, London's Vilma Gold Gallery Will Close
- ‘There’s Something in This Model That Feels Outdated’: Ibid Gallery Closes Its Central London Space
- MOCA Los Angeles Adds Amanda Hunt, Anna Katz to Curatorial Staff
- Andrea Büttner at Kunst Halle Sankt Gallen, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Postmasters Gallery Expands to Rome, Names Kerry Doran Director