Ballroom Marfa announced today that Susan Sutton will become its new executive director, replacing Ballroom co-founder Fairfax Dorn, who will transition into the role of artistic director. Sutton – who comes out of a 4-year stint at the Menil Collection in Houston – will work alongside the outgoing director in “Conceiving and implementing the creative and strategic vision for the Marfa-based non-profit,” according to a release from the organization.
- 'Speak Out on Inauguration Day': Words at the Whitney Museum Take Aim at Trump
- Jay Gorney and Lisa Cooley Join Paula Cooper Gallery
- 'It's the Only Fair of Its Kind': Outsider Art Fair Opens Its 25th Edition in New York
- Protesting the Inauguration? Will Luckman Has Made Some Posters for You
- Steven Mnuchin Initially Did Not Disclose Nearly $100 M. in Assets, Children's Art Holdings