Ballroom Marfa announced today that Susan Sutton will become its new executive director, replacing Ballroom co-founder Fairfax Dorn, who will transition into the role of artistic director. Sutton – who comes out of a 4-year stint at the Menil Collection in Houston – will work alongside the outgoing director in “Conceiving and implementing the creative and strategic vision for the Marfa-based non-profit,” according to a release from the organization.
ARTnews on Facebook
- LA Art Book Fair Canceled for 2018, with Vow to Return
- Ralph Rugoff Will Be the Curator of 58th Venice Biennale in 2019
- Here's the Exhibitor List for the Outsider Art Fair's 2018 New York Edition
- The Sweet Spot: Chris Sharp, Andrew Berardini Prep Fruit-Themed 'Lulennial' in Mexico City
- Alison Cole Named Editor of the Art Newspaper