Ballroom Marfa announced today that Susan Sutton will become its new executive director, replacing Ballroom co-founder Fairfax Dorn, who will transition into the role of artistic director. Sutton – who comes out of a 4-year stint at the Menil Collection in Houston – will work alongside the outgoing director in “Conceiving and implementing the creative and strategic vision for the Marfa-based non-profit,” according to a release from the organization.
ARTnews on Facebook
- 'We Want to Invest in the Region': FOG and Untitled Fairs Bring Out Dealers, Collectors in San Francisco
- Artists, Arts Professionals Call on New Museum to Allow Unionization [Updated]
- At a Frenetic Outsider Art Fair Opening, Memory Jugs, New Discoveries, and a Family Affair
- Zoé Whitley Named Senior Curator of Hayward Gallery in London
- Art Los Angeles Contemporary Announces 2019 Exhibitors List