The Cincinnati Art Museum has received a gift of $6 million to endow the institution’s director position, according to Cincinnati.com. The gift comes from the Louise Dieterle Nippert Trust, the eponymous foundation of the longtime arts patron who died in 2012. Cameron Kitchin, formerly the director of the Brooks Museum of Art in Memphis, was named CAM’s new director earlier this year. He begins his post October 1st.
ARTnews on Facebook
- MFA Boston Details Investigation Into Racist Incident, Announces Response
- MFA Boston Apologizes for Racist Incident During School Visit—Teacher Responds
- New York Public Library’s Schomburg Center Acquires Collection of Fred 'Fab 5 Freddy' Brathwaite
- The Bruce High Quality Foundation Returns to New York
- Nate Lowman Joins David Zwirner