The Cincinnati Art Museum has received a gift of $6 million to endow the institution’s director position, according to Cincinnati.com. The gift comes from the Louise Dieterle Nippert Trust, the eponymous foundation of the longtime arts patron who died in 2012. Cameron Kitchin, formerly the director of the Brooks Museum of Art in Memphis, was named CAM’s new director earlier this year. He begins his post October 1st.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Alison Cole Named Editor of the Art Newspaper
- With $750,000 Grant, Minneapolis Institute of Arts Starts Up Center for Empathy and the Visual Arts
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Art Brussels 2018
- Shadaken Projects Announces Participants in First New York-Based Painting Fellowship Program
- Getty Research Institute Acquires Mary Kelly Archive