The Cincinnati Art Museum has received a gift of $6 million to endow the institution’s director position, according to Cincinnati.com. The gift comes from the Louise Dieterle Nippert Trust, the eponymous foundation of the longtime arts patron who died in 2012. Cameron Kitchin, formerly the director of the Brooks Museum of Art in Memphis, was named CAM’s new director earlier this year. He begins his post October 1st.
- 'It's the Only Fair of Its Kind': Outsider Art Fair Opens Its 25th Edition in New York
- Protesting the Inauguration? Will Luckman Has Made Some Posters for You
- Steven Mnuchin Initially Did Not Disclose Nearly $100 M. in Assets, Children's Art Holdings
- Milwaukee Art Museum Receives 500 Works by Jules Chéret, 'Father of the Modern Poster'
- Report: Trump Administration Planning Budget Cuts That Will Eliminate the NEA, NEH