The Cincinnati Art Museum has received a gift of $6 million to endow the institution’s director position, according to Cincinnati.com. The gift comes from the Louise Dieterle Nippert Trust, the eponymous foundation of the longtime arts patron who died in 2012. Cameron Kitchin, formerly the director of the Brooks Museum of Art in Memphis, was named CAM’s new director earlier this year. He begins his post October 1st.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Lévy Gorvy Appoints Christie's Chairman Andreas Rumbler as Partner of New Zürich Office
- Liste List Revealed: Basel Fair Names Exhibitors for 2018 Edition
- Here’s the Artist List for the First Riga International Biennial of Contemporary Art
- ICA Philadelphia Receives W.A.G.E. Certification
- Ringling Museum Names Ola Wlusek Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art