Marek Bartelik has been reelected as president of the International Association of Art Critics announced, the UNESCO-recognized NGO announced today. Bartelik, who was born in Poland and is based in New York, took the office in 2011. His current term extends to 2017. AICA, as the organization styles itself, also announced that British writer Marjorie Allthorpe has been elected secretary-general. Thanks to Artforum for pointing us to the news.
- Connie H. Choi Joins the Studio Museum as Associate Curator
- From the Smell of Sewage to the Smell of Cash: Mike Bouchet Brings an Olfactory Sculpture to Marlborough Chelsea
- Essex Street Gallery Relocates to Hester Street, Opening New Space With an Anti-Inauguration Show
- Marianne Boesky to Open Gallery in Aspen
- Expo Chicago 2017 Announces Curators for Special Projects Sections