The original Cali surf-skate-urban counterculture-art bad boys are exhibiting their work in a Part Fashion Store, Part Design Exhibit, Part Art Installation, Part Marketplace. Join us. There will be an eclectic array of musical performances and DJ sets–special guest DJ’s which will rotate throughout the week. DJs, generously funded by Chanel, Dior, and Louis Vuitton. Delicious morning snacks and freshly brewed coffee designed in collaboration with Baz Luhrmann will be at the center’s brand new Italian Coffee Bar. A select group of exhibitors from the 2015 fair will also be present. Experience a contemporary genius up close and personal, Washington Times says he’s one of the great artists of our time. Guests will sip on signature Disaronno cocktails including the popular Disaronno Sparkling sour at an Art Basel Pop-Up featuring a unique selection of artist-designed products from dozens of established and up-and-coming artists, and 22ft Teepee’s adorning the event. Guests will be hanging poolside, and can also enjoy complimentary nail art manicures while sipping on cocktails from the Baron Von Fancy Bar. An internationally renowned contemporary art gallery will exhibit a high-end Italian sneakers brand’s exclusive collaboration. An internationally renowned art gallery is hosting an exclusive event with one-of-a-kind jewels exclusive to Miami, and more accessible, boutique-style fine jewelry. A select group of VIPS will go to the Art Basel Miami Beach VIP Lounge. The event will take place at the VIP Lounge and includes a VIP cocktail reception with the Consul General of Italy and hip-hop dance performances. You are invited and must RSVP now to the VIP night. For consideration for the VIP list please contact us. Please let us know which day you can attend.
- Wendy Vogel Will Organize the Curated Section of the 2017 Volta NY Fair
- Gorvy's Departure Shakes Up Christie's Amid a Changing Auction Landscape
- Brett Gorvy Leaves Christie's After Decades to Join Dominique Lévy in Gallery and Advisory Firm
- Sotheby's Acquires Anti-Forging Firm to Create New Scientific Research Department
- 'We Sold It All to the Best People': Despite Attendance Drop at Miami Basel, Art by the Young and Closely Watched Is Selling Quickly