Last night, the Pérez Art Museum Miami celebrated the one-year anniversary of its move into its very beautiful Herzog & de Meuron-designed building with a party that included the DJ supergroup Future Brown (who have a great video on view inside the museum), the Los Angeles-based singer Kelela, and the DJ Total Freedom. There was also a flyboarding performance in the nearby Biscayne Bay that was choreographed by the DIS Magazine gang. Flyboarding? I had never heard of it. Turns out that it’s pretty much the most incredible, surreal activity ever invented by humans. Rather than have me try to explain what took place, please simply enjoy the video excerpt of the mesmerizing performance below.
- Christie's Hires Max Carter as Imp-Mod Senior Vice President, Loses Global Head of Programming to White Cube
- Here Is the Exhibitor List for Art Basel 2017
- In and Around the Fair: A Report from Mexico City's Zona Maco
- Frieze New York Announces 2017 Projects Program
- Klimt Landscape, Estimated at Over $45 M., Will Lead Sotheby's Imp-Mod Sale in London