Art Basel Miami Beach, the art fair, or, if you will, annual clusterfuck callously pissing hellfire on not only the art world and its titular location but the very concept of happiness itself, will return again this December. It runs December 3 to 6. A full list of participants in all of the fair’s various sections is below.
- Denver Art Museum Receives $25 M. Donation Toward Renovating Its Gio Ponti–Designed Building
- Living Legends: Suzanne Lacy Teaches Andrea Bowers Performance Art, Inaugurating the New Main Museum in Los Angeles
- Judy and Leonard Lauder Give Portland Museum of Art $5 M., Largest Matching Donation in its History
- Puppets, Bagels, and Amphibian Ushers: At David Kirshoff's 'Postictal Paradise' at 321 Gallery in Brooklyn
- 'Freedom of Speech Is Absolutely Imperative': Faith Ringgold on Her Early Art, Activism at the Museum of Modern Art