The Seattle Art Fair has announced the selection committee for its second edition, which will occur from August 4 to 7 at CenturyLink Field Event Center.
The New York–heavy committee is comprised of the following:
- Robert Goff (David Zwirner, London/New York)
- Shinichi Kitahara (Kaikai Kiki Gallery, New York/Tokyo)
- Elizabeth Sullivan (Pace, New York)
- Stacey Winston (Winston Wächter, Seattle)
- Eric Gleason (Paul Kasmin Gallery, New York)
- Greg Kucera (Greg Kucera Gallery, Seattle)
- James Harris (James Harris Gallery, Seattle)
- Mariane Ibrahim (Mariane Ibrahim Gallery, Seattle)
The fair is the brainchild of Microsoft inventor, philanthropist, and art collector Paul G. Allen, and last year, according to a news release, received over 15,000 visitors and hosted more than 60 galleries, including mainstays such as Gagosian, Pace, James Cohan, and Paul Kasmin, along with many local galleries. Erin Langner covered the event for these pages.