Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
- Kai Althoff: 'There Is No Reason Really Why My Things Are Exhibited in a Museum and Others’ Are Not'
- Jeff Wall Goes to Gagosian
- Sotheby's to Auction the Steven and Ann Ames Collection—Guaranteed Above $100 M.—During the November Sales
- Tom Hanks to Be Honored at MoMA Film Benefit
- Hidden Treasures in Greenwich Village: A Visit to the Renee & Chaim Gross Foundation