Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
ARTnews on Facebook
- The Archives of American Art Launches Feature-Filled Online Research Guide to Chicago
- Gladstone Gallery Now Represents the Estate of Robert Mapplethorpe
- Miami's Locust Projects Names Lorie Mertes Director
- Hauser & Wirth Now Represents Geta Bratescu
- Independent Curators International’s 2017 Leo Award Will Go to Patricia Phelps de Cisneros