Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Marko Peljhan Will Represent Slovenia at 2019 Venice Biennale
- 'Julian Paints Before He Even Starts to Paint': Max Hollein and Julian Schnabel Open Monumental Show in San Francisco
- New York's Burning in Water Gallery to Open San Francisco Space
- 'Bring Down The Walls': Creative Time Details Educational and Dance Project Focused on Mass Incarceration
- Following Claims of Broken Contracts and Bounced Checks, Los Angeles's CB1 Gallery Will Close