Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
ARTnews on Facebook
- MFA Boston Details Investigation Into Racist Incident, Announces Response
- MFA Boston Apologizes for Racist Incident During School Visit—Teacher Responds
- New York Public Library’s Schomburg Center Acquires Collection of Fred 'Fab 5 Freddy' Brathwaite
- The Bruce High Quality Foundation Returns to New York
- Nate Lowman Joins David Zwirner