Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
- A Tour of TEFAF New York Fall
- TEFAF Opens First New York Fair With Anderson Cooper Buying $275,000 Old Master as Oyster Shuckers Work the Aisles
- For FIAC, Projects Sprawl All Over Paris as Dealers Ring Up Sales Inside the Grand Palais
- Anicka Yi Wins $100,000 Hugo Boss Prize, Will Show at Guggenheim in April
- Selldorf Architects Selected to Design Frick Collection Renovation