Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
- In the Service of Repair: Kader Attia on Systems of Belief and 'Reason's Oxymorons'
- Marlborough Chelsea Rechristened Marlborough Contemporary, Will Program a Second Space in London
- Concrete Block to Levitate at Armory Show
- Dia Art Foundation Appoints Courtney J. Martin Deputy Director and Chief Curator
- Washington Art Consortium Disbands, Collection to Be Distributed to Its Member Museums