Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
- Artadia Announces Finalists for Its 2016 San Francisco Awards
- Pavel Zoubok and George Adams Galleries to Partner in New Chelsea Space
- Steve McQueen Named Winner of 2016 British Film Institute Fellowship
- Peter Doig Is Victorious: Judge Rules Artist Did Not Paint Disputed Painting
- Klaus von Nichtssagend Gallery Expands Into Former Essex Flowers Space