Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Mika Rottenberg Heads to Hauser & Wirth
- 'We Want to Invest in the Region': FOG and Untitled Fairs Bring Out Dealers, Collectors in San Francisco
- Artists, Arts Professionals Call on New Museum to Allow Unionization [Updated]
- At a Frenetic Outsider Art Fair Opening, Memory Jugs, New Discoveries, and a Family Affair
- Zoé Whitley Named Senior Curator of Hayward Gallery in London