Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Iranian Artist Monir Shahroudy Farmanfarmaian, Sculptor of Mindbending Mirror Works, Dead at 97
- San Antonio's Ruby City Museum Announces Inaugural Shows for October
- Following Controversy Over Pro-Refugee Message, Olu Oguibe's Documenta 14 Obelisk Returns to Kassel, Germany
- ‘A Momentous Weekend’: LACMA’s High-Stakes Collectors Committee Event Raises $2.4 M., Acquires Eight Works
- Grimm Gallery Names Kat Sapera as Director