Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Courtenay Finn Named Chief Curator of the Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
- All Booked Up: Printed Matter's NY Art Book Fair Teems with Zines, Scenes, and Sanctuary
- Under Proposed Deal, Met Breuer Would Be Taken Over by Frick Collection in 2020
- Here's the Exhibitor List for NADA Miami 2018
- Designer John Christakos Named President of Walker Art Center's Board of Trustees