Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Istanbul Biennial Announces 2017 Artist List
- Howling at the Moon: Watch New Video by Artist Will Benedict for Noise Band Wolf Eyes
- Betrayal and Vengeance: Clark Filio Shows Fantasy-Inspired Paintings at Kimberly-Klark
- Artist List Revealed for First Front International: Cleveland Triennial for Contemporary Art
- Rising Up Down Under: Sydney Neighborhood Stakes Claim as Australia's Answer to Chelsea