Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
- 'We Sold It All to the Best People': Despite Attendance Drop at Miami Basel, Art by the Young and Closely Watched Is Selling Quickly
- So What’s Wrong at the Glasgow School of Art? Quite a Lot, According to Student Protesters
- Pictures Generation Artist Philip Smith Wins 2016 Miami Beach NADA Artadia Award
- 'Sound Design Is Sort of Everything': Ryan Trecartin on Making Music, Live and Otherwise
- NADA Miami Beach Sees 'Usual Rush' and Flurry of Sales, Despite Muted Turnout Yesterday at Art Basel