Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
- Here’s a Photo of Jeff Koons’s Newly Installed Permanent Sculpture in Sacramento, California
- MOCAD Adds Jonathan Horowitz Hillary Clinton Sculpture to Current Exhibition
- Badlands Unlimited Launches 'Files,' a Series of Downloadable Works
- Bass Museum Announces Ten-Year Acquisitions Initiative, Starting With Work by Ugo Rondinone and Sylvie Fleury
- Political Fantasist: Josh Kline Lectures to a Jam-Packed Auditorium at the New School