Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
ARTnews on Facebook
- The Power of the Diva: E. Jane Explores a Star Named Lavendra
- Baltimore Museum of Art Acquires Works by Mark Bradford, Paul Chan
- Centre Pompidou Names Florian Ebner Chief of Photography
- Didactic But Definitely Not Dull: A Report from Art Basel Hong Kong
- J. Paul Getty Medal Awarded to Anselm Kiefer and Mario Vargas Llosa