Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Game of Tomes: At the Beloved, Crowded NY Art Book Fair, a Feast for Bibliophiles
- Creative Time, Pioneer Works, and Yes Men Partner for 'WTF Do We Do Now?,' a Day-Long Town Hall Meeting in Brooklyn
- Here's the Artist List for KölnSkulptur's 2017–19 Edition
- John Houck Is Now Represented by Marianne Boesky
- Hauser & Wirth to Open Hong Kong Gallery, Offices in Beijing, Shanghai