Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
- Artist Darja Bajagic Alleges Censorship of Work Featuring Swastika and References to Nazism
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden Names Daniel H. Sallick Board Chair
- Summertime Bruce: Watermill Center's Summer Benefit Will Feature Bruce High Quality Foundation
- Digital Arts Magazine Triple Canopy to Move from Greenpoint to Chinatown
- This Magic Moment: Ugo Rondinone Places Seven Mountains in the Desert Outside Las Vegas