Here’s a podcast that the late, great Ellsworth Kelly did with the National Endowment for the Arts around the time he received a 2013 National Medal of Art. Despite beginning by saying, “Words have never been my specialty,” Kelly dives deeply into his life and career, including the artists he got to know well in France, like Brancusi and Mondrian.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Zanele Muholi Awarded France's Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres
- Consumer Reports: Gerasimos Floratos
- MoMA and Neue Galerie Jointly Acquire Self-Portrait by Paula Modersohn-Becker
- Karma International Relocates Gallery in Zurich, Will Open with Meret Oppenheim Show
- Metro Pictures Now Represents Judith Hopf