Andrea Rosen Gallery announced today that it now represents artist Hayden Dunham. Dunham “creates entire circulatory and structural systems,” the gallery said dramatically in a press release, though she is perhaps best known for her alter-ego, QT, a quasi-fictional pop singer known for promoting an energy drink called DrinkQT. (She released a genuine hit single in 2014, called “Hey QT.”) More of Dunham’s work will be on view this February in a show at Red Bull Studios, curated by Neville Wakefield.“For any age, Hayden Dunham is one of the most unique, talented and innovative individuals I’ve ever known; but born in 1988, she is also a representation of a future way of thinking, and a future way of creating,” Rosen said in a statement.
- ‘Give Me Some Power Chords, Really Loud!’ Things Got a Little Rowdy at Last Night’s Kitchen Gala
- Andrea Rosen Gallery Names Four New Partners
- Kraftwerk Will Attend a Movement Festival After-Party at the Museum Of Contemporary Art Detroit This Weekend
- Brant Publications Assumes Full Control of ARTnews, Art in America, Modern and Antiques
- Los Angeles’s Thomas Duncan Gallery Will Close