Maria Hassabi, Albert Herter, and collaborators Miljohn Ruperto & Ulrik Heltoft are now represented by Koenig & Clinton in New York. The Chelsea gallery made the announcement today.Herter, an interdisciplinary artist focusing on video installation and performance, is scheduled to have his first New York solo show at gallery in 2017.Hassabi, a Cypriot artist using dance, film, and photography, has been a recipient of various awards, including a Guggenheim Fellowship in 2011. She represented Cyprus at the the 2013 Venice Biennale.Lastly, artists Miljohn Ruperto and Ulrik Heltoft have been working together for more than a decade, and have recently developed Voynich Botanical Studies, a body of work that appeared at Koenig & Clinton in 2013 and the 2014 Whitney Biennial.
- Brant Publications Assumes Full Control of ARTnews, Art in America, Modern and Antiques
- Los Angeles’s Thomas Duncan Gallery Will Close
- SculptureCenter Announces New Summer Concert Series
- James Richards Will Represent Wales at the 2017 Venice Biennale
- Here Is the Line-Up for the Eighth Season of 'Art In the Twenty-First Century,' With New Host Claire Danes