Just under a month after announcing that it would open a third space, in Hong Kong, in March, Massimo De Carlo revealed plans today to open a fourth location, in Milan. The new gallery, slated to open in April, will be in the Italian city’s historical center, about a half hour’s drive away from Massimo De Carlo’s other Milan space, which has been open since 1987.Massimo De Carlo’s second Milan gallery will be in the Palazzo Belgioioso, an older part of the city that is more often associated with historical museums. (Massimo De Carlo’s nearby location is closer to other Italian contemporary art galleries, like Francesco Minini and Federico Vavassori.)In a release, the gallery wrote that the second Milan space will open in early April 2016, though it did not announce what the inaugural show would be. Next month, Massimo De Carlo will open its Hong Kong space with a show of new work by Yan Pei-Ming.
- ‘Give Me Some Power Chords, Really Loud!’ Things Got a Little Rowdy at Last Night’s Kitchen Gala
- Andrea Rosen Gallery Names Four New Partners
- Kraftwerk Will Attend a Movement Festival After-Party at the Museum Of Contemporary Art Detroit This Weekend
- Brant Publications Assumes Full Control of ARTnews, Art in America, Modern and Antiques
- Los Angeles’s Thomas Duncan Gallery Will Close