Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
- 'Speak Out on Inauguration Day': Words at the Whitney Museum Take Aim at Trump
- Jay Gorney and Lisa Cooley Join Paula Cooper Gallery
- 'It's the Only Fair of Its Kind': Outsider Art Fair Opens Its 25th Edition in New York
- Protesting the Inauguration? Will Luckman Has Made Some Posters for You
- Steven Mnuchin Initially Did Not Disclose Nearly $100 M. in Assets, Children's Art Holdings