Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
- Concrete Block to Levitate at Armory Show
- Dia Art Foundation Appoints Courtney J. Martin Deputy Director and Chief Curator
- Washington Art Consortium Disbands, Collection to Be Distributed to Its Member Museums
- Armory Show Food Purveyors Will Include Il Buco, By Chloe, Juice Press, Black Seed Bagels
- First Carol Rama Show in Venice in a Decade to Be Staged During Biennale