Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
ARTnews on Facebook
- For Third Year in a Row, Trump Administration Threatens to Cut NEA Funding
- New York City Gives $2.8 M. to 175 Arts Organizations, Thanks to Metropolitan Museum of Art's Mandatory Admissions Fees
- Lehmann Maupin Gallery to Open London Office, with Isabella Kairis Icoz as Senior Director
- Barbara Hammer, Pioneering Queer Experimental Filmmaker, Dead at 79
- $12.5 M. Renoir Painting Sells at TEFAF—The European Fine Art Fair—in the Netherlands