Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Facing Pressure From an Increasingly Fair-Oriented Art World, London's Vilma Gold Gallery Will Close
- ‘There’s Something in This Model That Feels Outdated’: Ibid Gallery Closes Its Central London Space
- MOCA Los Angeles Adds Amanda Hunt, Anna Katz to Curatorial Staff
- Scenes from Around Art Basel Hong Kong
- Andrea Büttner at Kunst Halle Sankt Gallen, St. Gallen, Switzerland