Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Museum of the City of New York Calls for Removal of East Harlem Statue of Doctor Who Experimented on Enslaved Women
- Here Is the Artist List for the 2017 Moscow Biennale
- Finalists Chosen for Artadia’s 2017 San Francisco Awards
- Baltimore Museum of Art Appoints Adam Pendleton to Its Board Along with Six Other New Trustees
- Sotheby's Raises Buyer's Premiums for Live Auctions, Does Away With Buyer's Premiums for Online Sales