Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
- Almine Rech Discusses Expansion of Her Gallery Empire, as Upper East Side Space Opens
- Boca Raton Museum of Art Appoints Lanya Snyder Assistant Curator
- MoMA Acquires Some 'Humble Masterpieces': The 176 Original Emoji, From 1999
- Getty Announces 24 New Partners, $1.25 M. in Funding for Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA
- Derrick Adams Wins Studio Museum’s 2016 Joyce Alexander Wein Artist Prize