Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Jill Magid Wins Biannual $50,000 Calder Prize
- Masterpieces from the Margins: The Outsider Art Fair Triumphs in New York
- David Setford Named Executive Director of Tacoma Art Museum
- Chana Budgazad Sheldon to Direct Museum of Contemporary Art, North Miami
- Meditating Soldiers, a Giant Crossword Puzzle, and Yoga Mat Toilet Paper: Maryam Jafri on Her Exhibition 'War on Wellness'