Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Wynn Kramarsky, Venturesome Drawings Collector and Arts Patron, Is Dead at 93
- Billionaire David H. Koch, Right-Wing Activist and Philanthropist, Has Died at 79
- Christian Marclay Fans, Rejoice: Artist's Major, Menacing Venice Biennale Video Will Land in New York
- Smithsonian Acquires Papers of Longtime Chelsea Dealer Andrea Rosen
- Arts Funder United States Artists Selects Philanthropic Heavyweight as Board Chair