Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
ARTnews on Facebook
- MoMA and Neue Galerie Jointly Acquire Self-Portrait by Paula Modersohn-Becker
- Karma International Relocates Gallery in Zurich, Will Open with Meret Oppenheim Show
- Metro Pictures Now Represents Judith Hopf
- Getty Foundation Reveals Line-Up for Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA Performance Art Festival
- Christie's to Sell David Rockefeller's $70 M. Picasso—and Potential Record-Breaking $50 M. Matisse—During Standalone Spring 2018 Sale