Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
ARTnews on Facebook
- 2018 MacDowell Fellows Include Nayland Blake, Dawn Clements, Tod Lippy, Clifford Owens, Many More
- Sophia Al-Maria Wins MCA Chicago's New $100,000 Prize for Middle Eastern Art
- Thomas Dane Gallery Now Represents Dana Schutz
- Lindsay Pollock Appointed Chief Communications and Content Officer of Whitney Museum
- Marko Peljhan Will Represent Slovenia at 2019 Venice Biennale