Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
- E-Flux Launches Platform for Writing About Architecture and Design
- Sound and Vision: David Bowie's Art Collection Comes Back to New York at Sotheby's
- Institute for Contemporary Art at Virginia Commonwealth University Appoints Stephanie Smith as Its Chief Curator
- Wim Pijbes Departs From Museum Voorlinden Months After Taking Job as Director
- Whatever's Cooking: Will Stewart Says Goodbye to His Zax Supper Club