Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Kerry James Marshall Has Created a Mural for Chicago Featuring Oprah Winfrey, Suzanne Ghez, and More
- 'Et Tu, Art Brute?'—a Project in Andrew EdIin Gallery's Basement—Issues Open Call to Any and All
- Museum of Modern Art Announces Artist List for 2018 Edition of 'New Photography'
- Carnegie International Details 2018 Edition, Announces First Participants
- The Broad Adds Four to Its Board of Directors, Including Thomas Campbell