Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Nancy Graves Foundation Grants Go To Sam Contis and Myeongsoo Kim
- Goodman Gallery Now Represents Yinka Shonibare MBE, Samson Kambalu, More
- Peter Blum Gallery Announces Move Downtown From 57th Street, New Artists on Roster
- Expo Chicago Announces 2017 Exhibitor List
- John Riepenhoff Trucked His Homemade Beer From Milwuakee to the Whitney Gala