Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Tulsa, Oklahoma to Receive $1 M. as Winner of Bloomberg Philanthropies 2018 Public Art Challenge
- Moving Offices to Hudson Yards, Jeff Koons Studio Makes Layoffs
- LX Gallery Opens on New York's Upper East Side
- Thomas Dane Gallery Taps New York Dealer Simon Preston to Be Consultant
- Creative Capital Names Winners of 2019 Awards