Bowery Boogie reports today that London’s Seventeen Gallery is set to open a New York location in the former headquarters of furniture seller the Chair Factory Ltd., located at 214 Bowery on New York’s Lower East Side, near the International Center of Photography and the New Museum. Seventeen’s London location has in the past worked with artists including Jon Rafman, Oliver Laric, and Hannah Perry.
- 'We Sold It All to the Best People': Despite Attendance Drop at Miami Basel, Art by the Young and Closely Watched Is Selling Quickly
- So What’s Wrong at the Glasgow School of Art? Quite a Lot, According to Student Protesters
- Pictures Generation Artist Philip Smith Wins 2016 Miami Beach NADA Artadia Award
- NADA Miami Beach Sees 'Usual Rush' and Flurry of Sales, Despite Muted Turnout Yesterday at Art Basel
- ARTnews's Complete Art Basel Miami Beach 2016 Coverage