After 23 years at Christie’s Brett Gorvy is leaving to join forces with dealer Dominique Lévy, who has galleries in New York and London. The new venture, Lévy Gorvy, will operate as an equal partnership between the two of them, and will add a more formalized private advisory service to the gallery programming.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Jack Shainman Gallery to Host Show of Collaborative Works by Andy Warhol and Jean-Michel Basquiat in June
- MoMA's Long-Awaited Donald Judd Retrospective Set for March 2020
- Open Society Foundations Name Winners of 2019 Soros Arts Fellowships
- With Estimate of $10 M. to $15 M., Lee Krasner Painting Could Break Artist Record at Sotheby's
- In Dispute Over Payment, Indian Court Issues Injunction Against Sale of Kochi-Muziris Biennale Equipment