After 23 years at Christie’s Brett Gorvy is leaving to join forces with dealer Dominique Lévy, who has galleries in New York and London. The new venture, Lévy Gorvy, will operate as an equal partnership between the two of them, and will add a more formalized private advisory service to the gallery programming.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Members of White House Committee on the Arts and Humanities Resign in Protest Following President's Comments on Charlottesville
- Blanton Museum in Austin Receives Gift of Seven Works by Leon Polk Smith
- MoMA Will Remain Open Until 9 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays Through Year End [Updated]
- Indianapolis Museum of Art Rechristens Campus as 'Newfields, a Place for Nature and the Arts'
- Creative Time Raises Flag by Nari Ward