After 23 years at Christie’s Brett Gorvy is leaving to join forces with dealer Dominique Lévy, who has galleries in New York and London. The new venture, Lévy Gorvy, will operate as an equal partnership between the two of them, and will add a more formalized private advisory service to the gallery programming.
- Photos from the 2017 ADAA Art Show
- Artists Old and New Fly Off the Walls at the ADAA Art Show Opening, as Armory Week Begins in New York
- Thomas Campbell Out as Director of the Metropolitan Museum Amid Institution's Financial Struggles
- Galerie Templon Now Reps George Segal Estate in France
- Walker Art Center Director Olga Viso: ’A Society Is Only as Free as Its Artists’