After 23 years at Christie’s Brett Gorvy is leaving to join forces with dealer Dominique Lévy, who has galleries in New York and London. The new venture, Lévy Gorvy, will operate as an equal partnership between the two of them, and will add a more formalized private advisory service to the gallery programming.
ARTnews on Facebook
- London's Hayward Gallery Appoints Vincent Honoré and Cliff Lauson Senior Curators
- Amidst Accusations of Conflict of Interest, Stedelijk Museum Director Beatrix Ruf Resigns
- Never-Auctioned Léger Estimated at $65 M. Will Lead Christie's Imp-Mod Sale During New York Auctions in November
- Galerie Templon to Open Second Paris Space
- Aiming to Halt Berkshire Museum Sales, Rockwell Family Meets with Massachusetts Attorney General's Office