After 23 years at Christie’s Brett Gorvy is leaving to join forces with dealer Dominique Lévy, who has galleries in New York and London. The new venture, Lévy Gorvy, will operate as an equal partnership between the two of them, and will add a more formalized private advisory service to the gallery programming.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Courtenay Finn Named Chief Curator of the Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
- All Booked Up: Printed Matter's NY Art Book Fair Teems with Zines, Scenes, and Sanctuary
- Under Proposed Deal, Met Breuer Would Be Taken Over by Frick Collection in 2020
- Here's the Exhibitor List for NADA Miami 2018
- Designer John Christakos Named President of Walker Art Center's Board of Trustees