After 23 years at Christie’s Brett Gorvy is leaving to join forces with dealer Dominique Lévy, who has galleries in New York and London. The new venture, Lévy Gorvy, will operate as an equal partnership between the two of them, and will add a more formalized private advisory service to the gallery programming.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Lindsay Pollock Appointed Chief Communications and Content Officer of Whitney Museum
- Marko Peljhan Will Represent Slovenia at 2019 Venice Biennale
- 'Julian Paints Before He Even Starts to Paint': Max Hollein and Julian Schnabel Open Monumental Show in San Francisco
- New York's Burning in Water Gallery to Open San Francisco Space
- 'Bring Down The Walls': Creative Time Details Educational and Dance Project Focused on Mass Incarceration