After 23 years at Christie’s Brett Gorvy is leaving to join forces with dealer Dominique Lévy, who has galleries in New York and London. The new venture, Lévy Gorvy, will operate as an equal partnership between the two of them, and will add a more formalized private advisory service to the gallery programming.
ARTnews on Facebook
- French Arts Professionals Sign Op-Ed in Support of Jeff Koons's Paris Memorial to Victims of Terrorist Attacks
- Los Angeles's Marc Foxx Gallery Closes After More Than 20 Years
- The Golden Door: Dorothy Iannone Brings Three Statues of Liberty to the High Line in New York
- Crystal Bridges Names Jennifer Padgett Assistant Curator
- Hammer Museum Receives $30 M. Gift from Lynda and Stewart Resnick