After 23 years at Christie’s Brett Gorvy is leaving to join forces with dealer Dominique Lévy, who has galleries in New York and London. The new venture, Lévy Gorvy, will operate as an equal partnership between the two of them, and will add a more formalized private advisory service to the gallery programming.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Marisol Estate Heads to the Albright-Knox
- High Museum in Atlanta Receives 54 Works from Souls Grown Deep Foundation
- Art in America Editor-in-Chief Lindsay Pollock Steps Down
- At Seven on Seven Conference, Artists and Technologists Unite to Ponder Politics, Sexting, Fake News, and More
- Adult Baby: John Waters Is Doing a Summer Camp for Grown-Ups