After 23 years at Christie’s Brett Gorvy is leaving to join forces with dealer Dominique Lévy, who has galleries in New York and London. The new venture, Lévy Gorvy, will operate as an equal partnership between the two of them, and will add a more formalized private advisory service to the gallery programming.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Peter Blum Gallery Announces Move Downtown From 57th Street, New Artists on Roster
- Expo Chicago Announces 2017 Exhibitor List
- John Riepenhoff Trucked His Homemade Beer From Milwuakee to the Whitney Gala
- Artists Space Finds New Two-Story Home in TriBeCa
- Jo-ey Tang to Head Up Columbus College of Art & Design's Beeler Gallery