After 23 years at Christie’s Brett Gorvy is leaving to join forces with dealer Dominique Lévy, who has galleries in New York and London. The new venture, Lévy Gorvy, will operate as an equal partnership between the two of them, and will add a more formalized private advisory service to the gallery programming.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Shadaken Projects Announces Participants in First New York-Based Painting Fellowship Program
- Getty Research Institute Acquires Mary Kelly Archive
- Ultra Rare Copies of Prince's 'Black Album' Selling for $15,000
- As Attorney General's Investigation Continues, Judge Extends Pause on Berkshire Museum Sale
- National Endowment for the Humanities Awards $12.8 Million in Project Grants