After 23 years at Christie’s Brett Gorvy is leaving to join forces with dealer Dominique Lévy, who has galleries in New York and London. The new venture, Lévy Gorvy, will operate as an equal partnership between the two of them, and will add a more formalized private advisory service to the gallery programming.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Museum of Arts and Design Appoints Andrew Blauvelt and John Underkoffler as Curators at Large
- Miles McEnery Gallery Now Represents April Gornik
- College Art Association Names Winners of 2019 Awards for Distinction
- Sarah Watson Joins Kayne Griffin Corcoran as President
- Jacopo Crivelli Visconti to Curate 2020 Bienal de São Paulo