This inauguration weekend, there will no doubt be a flurry of street-level resistance throughout the country in response to a terrifying and surreal reality. Beyond Saturday’s surely massive Women’s March on Washington, D.C., there is a bevy of protest options in New York City and nationwide. If you are considering attending any one of these demonstrations, you will probably want some sort of sign to carry. Will Luckman—the managing editor of the fine New York City publishing house Powerhouse Books—has created a series of posters that can be used in a variety of situations, and are quite stylish to boot.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Sotheby's $79.9 M. Postwar and Contemporary Sale Led by Warhol, Basquiat, Warhol-Basquiat Collaboration
- Chelsea Manning, Artist, Will Show Collaborative Self-Portraits at New York Gallery
- Pace Gallery to Show 'Theaters of Memory' Paintings by Jean Dubuffet in London
- Erin Christovale Appointed Assistant Curator at Hammer Museum
- Avery Singer Wins $22,000 Prix Jean-François Prat