This inauguration weekend, there will no doubt be a flurry of street-level resistance throughout the country in response to a terrifying and surreal reality. Beyond Saturday’s surely massive Women’s March on Washington, D.C., there is a bevy of protest options in New York City and nationwide. If you are considering attending any one of these demonstrations, you will probably want some sort of sign to carry. Will Luckman—the managing editor of the fine New York City publishing house Powerhouse Books—has created a series of posters that can be used in a variety of situations, and are quite stylish to boot.
ARTnews on Facebook
- United States Artists Names 2019 Fellows, Including Firelei Báez, Wu Tsang, and Cecilia Vicuña
- MacDowell Colony Awards Fellowships to 86 Artists
- Mika Rottenberg Heads to Hauser & Wirth
- 'We Want to Invest in the Region': FOG and Untitled Fairs Bring Out Dealers, Collectors in San Francisco
- Artists, Arts Professionals Call on New Museum to Allow Unionization [Updated]