This inauguration weekend, there will no doubt be a flurry of street-level resistance throughout the country in response to a terrifying and surreal reality. Beyond Saturday’s surely massive Women’s March on Washington, D.C., there is a bevy of protest options in New York City and nationwide. If you are considering attending any one of these demonstrations, you will probably want some sort of sign to carry. Will Luckman—the managing editor of the fine New York City publishing house Powerhouse Books—has created a series of posters that can be used in a variety of situations, and are quite stylish to boot.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Columbia University Starts 'Uptown' Triennial for Artists Living and Working in Upper Manhattan
- Primary Information Releases Artists' Postcards for Use in Political Protest
- Stanley Brouwn, Whose Works Examine Measurement and Memory, Dies at 81
- Crystal Bridges Museum Receives $15 M. for Education Initiatives
- Record-Breaking $110.5 M. Basquiat Shocks Attendees at Sotheby's $319.2 M. Postwar and Contemporary Evening Sale