This inauguration weekend, there will no doubt be a flurry of street-level resistance throughout the country in response to a terrifying and surreal reality. Beyond Saturday’s surely massive Women’s March on Washington, D.C., there is a bevy of protest options in New York City and nationwide. If you are considering attending any one of these demonstrations, you will probably want some sort of sign to carry. Will Luckman—the managing editor of the fine New York City publishing house Powerhouse Books—has created a series of posters that can be used in a variety of situations, and are quite stylish to boot.
ARTnews on Facebook
- N.W.A.'s Rap Classic 'Straight Outta Compton' to Be Preserved by Library of Congress
- Website to Fax Artworks to Congress in Protest Against NEA Budget Cuts
- Whitney Museum to Partner with Claudia Rankine's Racial Imaginary Institute for Discussion About Dana Schutz Controversy
- Artforum's Don McMahon Named Editorial Director of Publications at MoMA
- Getty Research Institute Acquires Frank Gehry Archive