This inauguration weekend, there will no doubt be a flurry of street-level resistance throughout the country in response to a terrifying and surreal reality. Beyond Saturday’s surely massive Women’s March on Washington, D.C., there is a bevy of protest options in New York City and nationwide. If you are considering attending any one of these demonstrations, you will probably want some sort of sign to carry. Will Luckman—the managing editor of the fine New York City publishing house Powerhouse Books—has created a series of posters that can be used in a variety of situations, and are quite stylish to boot.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Jill Magid Wins Biannual $50,000 Calder Prize
- Masterpieces from the Margins: The Outsider Art Fair Triumphs in New York
- David Setford Named Executive Director of Tacoma Art Museum
- Chana Budgazad Sheldon to Direct Museum of Contemporary Art, North Miami
- Meditating Soldiers, a Giant Crossword Puzzle, and Yoga Mat Toilet Paper: Maryam Jafri on Her Exhibition 'War on Wellness'