The Salon Art + Design fair has announced the exhibitor list for its upcoming edition, at the Park Avenue Armory in New York November 9-13. The sixth edition of the design fair will present historic and contemporary furniture, decorative arts, and fine art from more than 50 galleries representing eleven countries.
In a statement, Jill Bokor said, Salon Art + Design’s executive director, said, “This year’s fair is poised to present an ever broadening spectrum of the world’s great design with an exploration of emerging architectural furniture and decorative art enhanced by blue-chip modern art.” She added, “we are thrilled to celebrate the rare and unexpected material so highly sought by today’s collectors and designers.”
The full list of exhibitors is below.
- Belgium: David Lévy & Associés, Galerie Le Beau, Galerie Marc Heiremans, Pierre Marie Giraud
- Denmark: Etage Projects
- France: Galerie Berès, Galerie BSL, Galerie Chastel-Maréchal, Galerie du Passage, Galerie kreo, Galerie Maria Wettergren, Galerie Negropontes, Galerie Philippe Gravier, Maison Rapin, Oscar Graf, Thomas Fritsch – Artrium, Vallois
- Germany: ammann // gallery
- Italy: Galleria Rossella Colombari, Giustini / Stagetti Galleria O. Roma, Mazzoleni, Nilufar Gallery
- Monaco: M.F. Toninelli Art Moderne & Thomas Monohan Fine Art
- Netherlands: Priveekollektie Contemporary Art | Design
- Spain: Garrido Gallery
- Sweden: Modernity
- United Kingdom: Adrian Sassoon, David Gill Gallery, Gallery FUMI, Michael Goedhuis, Richard Nagy Ltd., Sarah Myerscough Gallery, Yves Macaux
- United States: Ariadne Galleries, Atmosphere by Amy Lau, Bernard Goldberg Fine Arts, Chesterfield Gallery, Cristina Grajales Gallery, DeLorenzo Gallery, Demisch Danant – U.S., Friedman Benda, Gallery ALL, Hostler Burrows, J. Lohmann Gallery, Joan B Mirviss LTD, Liz O’Brien, Magen H Gallery, Maison Gerard, Moderne Gallery, Nicholas Kilner, Patrick Parrish Gallery, R & Company, Twenty First Gallery, Vivian Horan Fine Art, Wexler Gallery