In Brush Fires in the Social Landscape, the book of David Wojnarowicz’s photo-based work that was published posthumously in 1994, cameras are passed from artist to artist, artist to critic, critic to librarian. They move between people like AIDS, the disease which … Read More
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming: The Whitney Toasts Its New Home
- Christie’s London will Auction a WWII Fighter Plane in their 'Exceptional Sale'
- Here's a First Look at the Israeli Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Artadia Names 10 Finalists for Inaugural New York Grants
- Eddie Martinez Joins Mitchell-Innes & Nash