Last May, Kenny Scharf, the self-proclaimed “Pop Surrealist,” was a few days away from moving out of the living and work space in Bushwick, Brooklyn, that he calls his Cosmic Cavern. Scharf had been spending most of his time in … Read More
- 'We Didn't Call It Soho, It Was Just ‘Downtown’': Bill Beckley Gives a Tour of His Apartment of 43 Years
- Chelsea Gallery Mixed Greens to Close in December
- Cate Blanchett to Be Honored at MoMA's Eighth Annual Film Benefit
- Derek Eller Gallery Is Opening A Pop-Up Space in L.A.
- Morning Links: North Korean Propaganda Edition