The New York Spring auctions ended earlier this evening with a modest sale at Phillips that saw the house bring in $97.1 million, a relatively small sum compared to those seen at the other houses earlier in the week but … Read More
- ARTnews and Art in America Merge to Form World's Largest Art-Media Company
- Two Banksy Murals Head to Auction with Combined Estimate of $1 M.
- Cecily Brown Identifies A 'Less Celebrated' Copycat
- Convicted Art Criminal Claims He Was Sold Fake de Kooning Paintings, Picasso Etchings
- High Museum of Art Appoints Randall Suffolk Nancy and Holcombe T. Green Jr. Director