“The sea, for me and for a lot of Cubans, was like a wall, more an image of isolation than a beautiful place,” said Yoan Capote. The 38-year-old Havana-based conceptual artist was in New York preparing for his current show … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition