Before finalizing a $90-million contract to buy Wildenstein & Company’s palatial New York headquarters last year, Qatari diplomats tried it on for size, hosting a lavish party inside the stately gallery where the art-dealing dynasty had long exhibited its treasures.The … Read More
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries