Adam Abdalla, the senior vice president of arts and culture at the powerhouse New York public relations firm Nadine Johnson, will be leaving that company to start his own firm, which will be focused predominantly on the arts and is … Read More
- A Print Publication About Art and The Internet: Lauren Cornell and Ed Halter On 'Mass Effect'
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art