A provocative exhibition at the Museu Picasso in Barcelona shows the ways that Banksy, Basquiat, Vik Muniz, Chéri Samba, and others have embraced the legacy of the modernist master Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market