Anne Pasternak, current president and artistic director of the New York-based arts nonprofit Creative Time, will take the helm of the Brooklyn Museum, succeeding Arnold Lehman, who has held the post since 1997. “Anne is one of the most dynamic … Read More
- Hirshhorn Receives $2 M. Donation Toward 'Future Fund,' for Redesign of Public Spaces, Technology
- Morning Links: DNA Signatures Edition
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'