Anne Pasternak, current president and artistic director of the New York-based arts nonprofit Creative Time, will take the helm of the Brooklyn Museum, succeeding Arnold Lehman, who has held the post since 1997. “Anne is one of the most dynamic … Read More
- A Print Publication About Art and The Internet: Lauren Cornell and Ed Halter On 'Mass Effect'
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art