The Magazine ANTIQUES, our sister publication, invites you to join renowned interior decorator Thomas Jayne and Roc Nation recording artist Young Paris in conversation at the Winter Antiques Show on January 26th as they explore the theme "Tradition is Now: How the Art and Objects of the Past Shape the World Today." These two distinctive creative talents will discuss the sometimes surprising ways that antiques and cultural artifacts have influenced their lives and careers. Join us on January 26th at the Winter Antiques Show to explore the many ways that Tradition is Now.
ARTnews on Facebook
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Frieze New York 2018
- Here's the Exhibitor List for the 1-54 Contemporary African Art Fair's First Marrakech Edition
- Los Angeles’s Freedman Fitzpatrick Will Open New Location in Paris
- NADA Names 2018 Winners of International Gallery Prize
- Elizabeth Lamb Joins New York's Company Gallery as Director