Last March, dealers Joel Mesler and Zach Feuer partnered up to create the bipartite Lower East Side gallery operation Feuer/Mesler and Mesler/Feuer: one space at 30 Orchard Street, where Mesler previously ran a gallery called Untitled, and one space at … Read More
- Feuer and Mesler Double Down on Grand Street, Closing Orchard Street Gallery
- New Complaint Filed Against Nahmads Over Modigliani Portrait
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Mexico City's 2016 Material Art Fair, Which Has Grown by 50 Percent for Its Third Edition
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- 2015 Venice Biennale Passes 500,000 Visitors, 5 Percent Increase From 2013