In this Pax Romana of auction house records–Christie’s made $1.72 billion in sales last week, and sold the most expensive work of art ever to appear at auction–let’s not forget the little details, which Christie’s recapped in a press release alongside … Read More
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale
- Mondrian Sells for $50.6 M., a New Record, at Christie's $202.6 M. Impressionist-Modern Sale