Online auction house Auctionata has closed its series C financing round with a total investment of €42 million ($45 million), under the advisement of international investment bank GP Bullhound. Warsaw-based MCI Management led the round, with newcomers including Hearst Ventures … Read More
- Auctionata Secures $45 M. in Latest Funding Round
- Asia Week Auctions Haul in Rip-Roaring $250.7 M. at Big Two Houses, a Record
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?