Last September, Arnold Lehman announced that he was retiring from his post as director of the Brooklyn Museum, a job he has held since 1997. Today, however, it became clear that his retirement won’t last very long, with Phillips announcing that he has … Read More
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition