The Robert Rauschenberg Foundation is leaving Gagosian Gallery, which has represented the late artist’s work since a little after his death in 2008. The New York Times reports that the foundation will now be overseen by three galleries, spread out across the … Read More
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale
- Mondrian Sells for $50.6 M., a New Record, at Christie's $202.6 M. Impressionist-Modern Sale