On February 26, Dreweatts & Bloomsbury London will be auctioning nearly 700 photos taken in space and on the moon, dating from the very first photo outside the Earth’s atmosphere in 1946–from the launch of a V2 rocket–to the final … Read More
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York
- How Are Art Fairs Doing This Year?
- Gagosian No Longer Represents Rauschenberg Foundation
- Giacometti's 'L'homme Au Doigt,' Coming to Auction for the First Time, Could Become Most Expensive Sculpture Ever
- At Dallas Art Week, a $2.2 M. Benefit Auction, a $2.5 M. Car, and 'Spending Money Like Drunken Sailors'