Here is a kind of creepy video of collector Stefan Simchowitz pouring a bucket of ice water on hotshot artist Oscar Murillo. “Trust me,” Simchowitz says before dumping the ice on Murillo, who is stripped down to his skivvies. There’s … Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next