François Pinault, the founder of Kering, a French luxury goods holding company, will open a private museum in Paris. According to a release from Mairie de Paris, the Tadao Ando–redesigned space, which will be devoted to showing Pinault’s collection of … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- François Pinault Will Open a Private Museum in Paris
- Photographic Memory: Artur Walther Has Built What May Be the World’s Largest and Most Important Private Collection of African Photography
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'