Yesterday, it was announced that the billionaire Wall Street financier Stephen A. Schwarzman will give a $150 million dollar donation to his alma mater Yale, transforming their 114-year-old limestone building Commons into a performing arts center and cultural hub, according … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Stephen A. Schwarzman Donates $150 M. For New Yale Performing Arts Center
- Collector's Corner: Robert Mnuchin
- Collector Stefan Edlis Talks Tax-Free Art Deals, Collecting: 'I'm Over-Invested'
- ‘Art Saved Our Marriage’: Mera and Don Rubell Toast 50 Years Together, in São Paulo
- Collector's Corner: Ryan Kortman