ARTnews on Facebook
- Christie's Will Sell 16 Works from Herbert and Adele Klapper Collection at November Imp-Mod Sale in New York
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Independent New York 2019
- Mark Rothko Painting from François and Susan de Menil Collection Will Hit the Block at Christie's, Estimated at $35 M. to $45 M.
- Katsura Yamaguchi Tapped As Managing Director of Christie's Japan
- Michelle Stuart Is Now Represented By Galerie Lelong & Co.
Recent Top 200 Collectors
- Paul Allen, Microsoft Cofounder and Art Collector, Dies at 65
- Maximum Minimalism: Emily and Mitchell Rales’s Glenstone Museum Grows
- Art to Pore Over: Andrea and José Olympio Pereira Display Their Collection in a Coffee Warehouse in Brazil
- Amant-Garde: Lonti Ebers Goes to Work on New Residency Programs for Brooklyn and Tuscany
- See-Worthy: Francesca von Habsburg Looks to Art and Science for Answers to Questions About the Environment