A trio of new works by Frank Stella won over a slew of fairgoers cruising the Armory Show’s opening day—even ones who didn’t know they were by the minimalist master.
ARTnews on Instagram
- A Checklist for the 2015 Armory Show Focus: Middle East, North Africa, and the Mediterranean
- Lawrence Abu Hamdan's Potato Chips: Just Because You're Paranoid Doesn't Mean They Aren't After You
- A Tour of the Armory Show's Modern Section
- Velvet Ropes and Mirrors Set the Tone at Elegant ADAA Opening
- Here Is the Exhibitor List for Art Basel 2015