Michael Kimmelman of The New York Times reports that German artists Mischa Leinkauf and Matthias Wermke called him up to tell him that they are responsible for the white flag that recently adorned the Brooklyn Bridge. After the scoop, the … Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next