Blum & Poe announced today in an email that it aims to become carbon neutral by the end of 2016, and that it has been “green-certified” by the Los Angeles-based nonprofit Arts: Earth Partnership. The gallery, which has branches in … Read More
ARTnews on Instagram
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming: The Whitney Toasts Its New Home
- Christie’s London will Auction a WWII Fighter Plane in their 'Exceptional Sale'
- Here's a First Look at the Israeli Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Artadia Names 10 Finalists for Inaugural New York Grants
- Eddie Martinez Joins Mitchell-Innes & Nash